Do you love building relationships? Are you a problem-solver who can see opportunities where others can’t? Do you see a great ad and think about the planning process that created the idea, not just the celebrity or talking dog who stars in the campaign? Let’s talk!
We’re looking for an Account Strategy Intern to join the Vert team part-time beginning in early 2018.
Here’s the scoop:
Digital is the future (but you already knew that). We’re a growing agency providing world-class strategy for brands throughout the country, and we need your help!
As Vert’s Account Strategy Intern, you’ll work with the rest of our Account Strategy team to support a range of clients from restaurant to CPG brands to tech startup. You will work closely with our team in brainstorming new ideas, analyzing data for weekly updates, and coordinating with various departments across the agency.
An internship on the Account Strategy team provides an invaluable opportunity to understand the workings of a digital agency where every voice matters. You will work with and learn about each agency specialty, including: digital brand strategy, social media strategy, paid digital media buying and planning, design, and web development. You will learn how the various teams and elements work together to create engaging campaigns.
Our ideal internship candidate will:
- Be proactive – he or she won’t just wait for tasks but will be enthusiastic about looking for opportunities
- Be excited about learning something new every day
- Be interested in data and tracking the results that make good ideas great
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people, both at the agency and with a variety of clients
- Love building relationships and connecting dots to bring best-in-class ideas to our clients
- Have great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Be able to balance multiple projects at once
- Have a thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to mobile and digital technology
- Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key
- Be a college student or recent grad
This is a part-time paid position. Compensation is dependent on experience.Apply Now