Have a knack for writing and an innate ability to capture an audience’s attention? How about a desire to create exciting, engaging projects and stories for the web? Read on – Vert is searching for a stellar storyteller.
As our Creative Writing Intern, you’ll work directly with our Digital Brand Strategy team to transform the needs, goals and voices of our clients’ brands into engaging content that resonates with consumers. We create this content for email, social media, or whatever interactive medium helps us tell the stories that users want to see, hear and read.
You’ll have the opportunity to produce real work for many different brands and in many unique formats. Curiosity, organizational skills, and proactivity are your keys to success.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will:
- Love to write and tell stories
- Care as much about the people on the receiving end of these stories as they care about telling them
- Be able to work on a team and independently
- Crave feedback and checkpoints throughout the creative process
- Appreciate proper grammar and spelling
- Be detail- and deadline-oriented
- Be hungry to learn about digital, social, SEO & CRO best practices
- Approach their work with a relentlessly positive mentality
We’ll also pull back the curtain and introduce you to the processes and people who bring great digital campaigns and projects to life at Vert. We’re a full-service agency, so you’ll get to explore elements of account strategy, the methodology behind creative, effective digital design and development, and the intricacies of paid digital media campaigns.
Compensation is flexible and depends on experience.Apply Now