Looking for some legit client work to add to your portfolio? Want to hang out with some awesome fellow design/development nerds a few times a week (20-30 hours)? Yeah? Cool, keep reading:
We’re looking for someone that is stoked about digital design, has some previous experience beyond the classroom under their belt, and can bring some sweet skills to the creative team. Dates and compensation are negotiable (we’re happy to help you earn college credit, but a little spending money never hurts either).
Our ideal internship candidate will:
- Have an online portfolio showcasing experience designing for the web and/or mobile platforms
- Know the ins and outs of Photoshop and have functional knowledge of Illustrator/InDesign
- Previous experience creating visual content for social media on popular social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc)
- Huge bonus points if you have video experience including both filming + editing, and/or motion graphics
- Understand basic marketing goals, principles and campaign work.
- Have a solid understanding of colors, typography, and design standards
- Be familiar with wireframing and how to translate to full design
- Maintain clean and organized processes within your work and be able to work from existing assets
- Be able to balance multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Be interested in UX/UI, and how these key elements of a website/app/etc. relate to design
- Have great organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Be proactive and eager to learn, especially when it comes to mobile and digital design
- Be a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key.
Every day will be different, and you can expect to interact with all of our teams, including social media, digital advertising, web & mobile development, and email.Apply Now