Do you love nested tables? How about interactive emails? We are looking for a driven CRM + Email Campaigns Intern to join our Data Marketing team at Vert. In this role, you will be part of a niche multi-disciplinary team committed to providing the highest level of user-experience and marketing services to some of Vert’s largest clients across Email, SMS, & Analytics.
We’re looking for someone that is self-motivated and well versed in HTML/CSS, Email Marketing best practices, Mobile Messaging (SMS & Push), and Analytics. You should have a proven record of measurable success in one or more of the above areas. You should have a burning (like, on fire) desire to continue learning and exploring the latest email development techniques and tracking methods.
MUST HAVE Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in web/mobile email development & messaging
- Strong problem solving skills paired with a solid eye for interactive design and usability
- Familiarity with translating designs into HTML/CSS code from Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Meticulously organized, naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline driven
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from Google Analytics and other analytics email marketing tools
- Experience with CRM, email marketing automation tools like Pardot, MailChimp, Marketo, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Fishbowl, Emma, etc.
- Passionate about working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, and Development)
- Not bothered by dogs, Pandora, free snacks, and the occasional adult beverage in the office
- Proficient in Apple (Macs), Microsoft Office/Open Office, Google Apps, CRM tools, etc.
- Past experience with one of the top ESP platforms (i.e. MailChimp, Bronto, Silverpop, etc.)
- Google Analytics Certification would be a BIG plus
- Ability to confidently manipulate existing HTML/CSS code, pages, templates & emails
- Consumer brand experience (as opposed to B2B) in retail/restaurant/e-commerce
- Execute cross device (mobile/desktop) email and SMS messaging + development based on designs and user requirements across email clients & devices
- Administration & management of top ESP platforms (i.e. MailChimp, Bronto, Silverpop, etc.)
- Collaboration across teams including client leaders, copywriters, and designers
- Analyze data from campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing future campaign effectiveness
- Pay insanely, ridiculous attention to the details of all messages, copy, dates and targeting
- Compile comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual analytics reports for clients
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by consistently #winning
Compensation: $Hourly based on experience
Commitment: 20 – 40 hours per weekApply Now