We are looking for a proven & entrepreneurial Digital Data Analyst to join our team at Vert. In this role, you will act as a thought leader, consultant & ad-hoc team member advising + reporting for the agency’s largest clients. You will collaborate across all departments, be a go-to person on conversion growth, attribution, and will be directly responsible for the successful creation, modeling, and reporting of our paid + earned + owned digital campaign efforts.
The ideal person is very self-motivated and well versed in a variety of quantitative + qualitative data tools and analytics. He/She should have a passion for marketing and be a “marketer” first and “data-scientist” second. He/She should have a proven track record of measurable successes in digital data attribution. He/She will have a burning (like, on fire) desire to continue learning and exploring the latest analytical advancements.
MUST HAVE Skills:
- 1-3 years of Digital Data Analytics experience (Bachelors degree and/or relevant education preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in data visualization and data insights via Tableau or other data analysis platform
- Strong presentations skills paired with a solid eye for key metrics and trends
- Ability to confidently communicate correlations of sales data and ROI
- Meticulously organized, naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline driven.
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from custom Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools and other analytical tools.
- Understanding and experience with social newsfeed algorithms (notably Facebook EdgeRank) and digital content distribution, and how these
- Knowledge and experience with pixels, cookies, and consumer data
- Not bothered by dogs, Pandora, free snacks, and the occasional adult beverage in the office
- Proficient in Apple (Macs), Microsoft Office, Google Apps, etc.
NICE TO HAVE Skills:
- Experience and/or interest in advanced purchase intent modeling
- Demonstrated understanding of native analytics technologies from social platforms
- Consumer brand experience (as opposed to B2B) in retail/restaurant/e-commerce
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, and visualizing data with the purpose of model development and/or monitoring of business metrics
- Develop a healthy data collection system and comprehensive strategies for acquiring quantitative and qualitative data from different sources to use as a base for marketing strategies.
- Analyze data from campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness rooted in data insights, customer habits/trends, and platform trends.
- Act as the Data Analyst subject matter expert both internally and with clients (as-needed)
- Pay insanely, ridiculous attention to the details of a campaign, it’s goals, and how it drives converions
- Compile comprehensive weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and individual analytics reports for clients as requested
- Maintain expertise on purchase intent trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by consistently #winning
Compensation: Salary/Hourly (based on experience), Performance Bonuses, 100% Paid Healthcare, Unlimited Vacation, Company Mobile Device Plan, and more.Apply Now