Are you passionate about digital design? Do you eat pixels for breakfast? Are you the least boring person you know? We’re looking for a shiny-new digital & visual design Vertbag with the right amount of polish to join our design team.
- A couple of years experience in an agency or brand design team
- An online portfolio showcasing experience designing for the web and/or mobile platforms
- Technically proficient: Ability to run the creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc… ) like a boss
- Capacity for conceptual design thinking: Ability to read a creative brief and independently come up with visual solutions
- Nimble: On any given day, you will bounce between clients and mediums (social media, digital advertising, web & mobile development, and email) multiple times.
- Ability to speak about your work and advocate for your design decisions
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers
- Ability to collaborate across teams with brand and account strategists
- Ability to deal with an ‘occasional’ unreasonable/uninformed client request and find solutions
- Ability to follow existing structures/processes/workflows
- Experience creating visual content for social media on popular social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc)
- Experience building paid media ad sets for varying platforms (Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- Experience designing responsive web interfaces & ability to translate wireframes into finished design
- Experience working within the constraints of brand-guidelines
- An understanding of basic marketing goals, principles and campaign work
- Not bothered by dogs, Pandora, free snacks, and the occasional adult beverage in the office
Stuff you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with strategists, designers and developers to create clever, effective & beautiful things for screens
- Being awesome
Stuff you WON’T be doing
- Being bored
- You can write a few lines of code. Maybe you even built your own website (no, Squarespace doesn’t count here).
- You dig on shooting/editing video
- You like animating things and have messed around in After Effects.
- You have dabbled in HTML5 banner ad design with GWD or similar.
- You know a few kick ass design tools to make your life (and ours) a bit easier and more fun.
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full Time SalaryApply Now