Vert is in need of a kick ass Paid Digital Media Coordinator to fuel our growing SEM, Programmatic, Promoted Social + Attribution team. You would be the “Grand Central Station” of key client paid media budgets, campaigns, and ROI. Platforms include promoted social across Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Pinterest/etc., Google/Bing/Yahoo! paid search, Programmatic & network buys, and media tracking & ROI attribution. You will collaborate with key digital account strategy, brand planning & creative teams to tie together all components of paid campaigns and see them through to completion.
The ideal person would be a self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader who loves statistics and doesn’t get scared presenting to clients. You must be excited about working and growing with a small agency. He or she would have a track record of expertise in the digital space, preferably with agency experience in social media publishing, community management, SEM, Facebook Ads, PPC, and other paid digital media efforts. He/She will have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging technology trends and will be confident in their ability to make a statement regarding the direction of the digital space.
- Working within key media software suites including Google AdWord/Analytics/DARTMarin, Omniture, Facebook Business Manager & Power Editor, etc.
- Strategically ideating, planning & targeting digital media campaigns (SEM/Display/Programmatic/Social)
- Paying insanely, ridiculous attention to the details of all messages, copy, budgets, dates and targeting
- Maintaining expertise on emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Compiling weekly raw-data reports, comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual media reports for clients
- Working with media vendors, requesting RFP’s, issuing IO’s, trafficking media buys, reconciling spend
- Analyzing results & activity from media messages (clicks, likes, comments, impressions, conversions, etc)
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR/Marketing/Advertising/etc. with 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Great writer with demonstrated ability to eloquently explain complex ideas in few written words
- Strong negotiator, always wanting to get a better deal for our clients!
- Very organized, naturally motivated and self-directed with demonstrated leadership among peers
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and energetic (and other things that begin with E)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with digital/social/mobile reporting tools, advertising platforms (Facebook & Google), and other messaging vehicles/sites/platforms
- Experience working with AdWords, DART DoubleClick, Facebook Marketplace Ads, Twitter Ads and other ad-serving platforms
- Experience working with Marin is a big plus!
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind digital brand messaging, and drawing conclusions
- Passionate about networking, relationship building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Established personal interest and active participation in emerging channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Blogging, and Mobile Platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Open Office, Google Apps, CRM tools and other online platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to harness the power of Apple products (Macs)
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment : Full Time SalaryApply Now