Note: This is a freelance/part-time role.
We are looking for a driven and lightly experienced CRM/Email Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Vert. In this role, you will be the go-to person on CRM/Email best practices, and be directly responsible for the successful delivery, integration, execution and ultimate results of our email campaigns.
The ideal person is self-motivated and well versed in all things CRM, Email, Marketing, Mobile Messaging (SMS & Push), and Analytics. He/She should have a proven track record of measurable successes in one or more of the above areas. He/She will have a desire to continue learning and exploring the latest email marketing advancements.
MUST HAVE Skills:
- 1-2 years of digital CRM / Email Marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in web/mobile email development & messaging
- Strong writing & copy skills paired with a solid eye for email design and usability
- Familiarity with translating designs into HTML/CSS code from Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Meticulously organized, naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline driven
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools and/or other analytics tools.
- Experience with various CRM, email & marketing automation tools like Responsys, Pardot, MailChimp, Marketo, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Fishbowl, Emma, etc.
- Passionate about networking, relationship building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Not bothered by dogs, Pandora, free snacks, and the occasional adult beverage in the office
- Proficient in Apple (Macs), Microsoft Office/Open Office, Google Apps, CRM tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR/Marketing/Advertising/etc.
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Experience with SQL and data cleaning/manipulation
- Ability to confidently manipulate existing HTML/CSS code, pages, templates & emails
- Tangible experience with SEO, landing pages, inbound links and other user traffic strategies
- Consumer brand experience (as opposed to B2B) in retail/restaurant/e-commerce
- Execute cross device (mobile/desktop) email + development based on designs and user requirements across email clients & devices
- Analyze data from campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Act as the CRM subject matter expert both internally and with clients (as-needed)
- Develop & execute timing, targeting & messaging strategies for CRM and marketing automation
- Pay insanely, ridiculous attention to the details of all messages, copy, dates and targeting
- Compile comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual analytics reports for clients
- Maintain expertise on emerging email, analytics + SEO trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by consistently #winning
Compensation: $Hourly (based on experience)
Commitment: (15 – 20 hours) Part-Time or Freelance Role, with the opportunity for Full-Time based on performanceApply Now