If you love leading the charge on complex projects, making (and checking off) list after list, and have a strong understanding of how paid digital media brings value to clients – read on! You could be our next Strategic Account Manager leading digital media accounts.
Vert is searching for a highly organized ‘people person’ to fill an immediate opening on our Digital Account Strategy team. This person will serve as the primary liaison between Vert and key clients, leading strategy and internal planning while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for!
In this position, you’ll specialize in clients who work with Vert to plan, launch, optimize, manage and report on paid digital media campaigns. You’ll also collaborate with Vert’s internal teams to provide support on analytics/attribution, creative, copywriting, and/or development. A successful candidate will have strong knowledge in overall digital strategy with particular expertise in paid media. Platforms and media tactics could include: paid search, paid social, programmatic, display, video, etc.
A successful candidate can wear many hats, balance a variety of projects for multiple clients at one time, and be able to confidently translate client needs/goals into actionable tasks for the various Vert teams (creative, development, brand strategy, data marketing, and paid media).
- Serve as a “digital business consultant” for clients, with an emphasis on paid advertising
- Collaborate with clients in the planning and implementation of digital marketing plans
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the client
- Coordinate with key external partners, including media vendors, partner agencies, etc.
- Work with all Vert internal teams to ensure client projects are completed on time and on budget with the best quality work
- Review and guide creative development of a project from concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Analyze marketing data and provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients, utilizing tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and customer reporting platforms
- Track time as needed for projects & reconcile hours/deliverables
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in account and/or project management, preferably with another advertising or marketing agency
- Maintain knowledge + be the enforcer for client’s guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding and promotional material development
- Possess a thorough understanding of client accounts’ product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position
- Lead, adhere & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Be a relentlessly positive person & relationship builder
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full time salaryApply Now