Vert – Atlanta’s award-winning, independent, mobile-first digital marketing agency – is searching for a high-bandwidth, ridiculously organized, & tech-knowledgeable Technical Project Manager to fill an immediate opening on our Account Strategy team.
This role will be the first of its kind for Vert, and will serve as the primary liaison between our design & development production teams and our client & campaign management teams. Working in partnership with account managers and other internal client leaders, the Technical Project Manager will be 100% focused on delivering client production needs on time, on budget, and on scope – every time.
A well-qualified candidate can efficiently manage dozens of simultaneous projects for multiple clients/teams, understand the workflow and demands of creative & coding professionals, and be able to confidently communicate the intricacies of project plans to internal teams and clients alike.
- Collaborate with account strategists & other client leaders in the development of digital production scopes, budgets, plans, timelines, milestones and deliverables based on team technical capabilities & bandwidth
- Manage direct relationship with a small handful of clients whose needs are technical deliverables only (clients with focused & specific technology needs)
- Lead internal project kick-off meetings and establish internal check-in and review meetings needed to see projects through to successful completion
- Understand and defend the scope of work for any given deliverable/engagement to ensure we are sticking to what our clients need from us
- Take ownership & responsibility for the amount of time and the volume of work hours it takes to complete any/all deliverables in your project/client stack
- Q/A, proof, cross-check and put your personal stamp of approval on all completed deliverables that flow from production teams to management teams
- Setup & manage project entries, details & tasks in our cloud-based productivity software suite: Podio
- Help manage external freelancers or contractors on an as-needed basis.
- Track time as needed for projects & reconcile hours/deliverables
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in project management, preferably with another advertising or marketing agency
- Functional knowledge of how servers, mobile apps, web services, app-stores and other technical products/infrastructure work at a high level
- Operational understanding of what it takes to design in Photoshop, edit video, code front/back end web properties, etc.
- Lead, impact & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Be a relentlessly positive person & relationship builder
- Demonstrate critical collaborative thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment
- PMP Certifications or coursework are helpful but not required
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full-Time, Salaried, in officeApply Now