Vert is seeking an organized and proactive Account Strategy Coordinator to join our team. We’re a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through best-in-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, our teams research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels. The role of the Account Strategy Coordinator is vital to this process and to ensuring the successful day-to-day management of client partnerships.
Our Account Strategy team is in the thick of the action, always working to facilitate communication within and between our agency and client teams. We’re responsible for making sure our clients are happy and that their business goals are being met, and we’re constantly iterating and improving our performance by leveraging data and insights. As an Account Strategy Coordinator at Vert, you’ll build bridges between our clients and agency teams to facilitate successful completion of deliverables for our clients. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of tangible digital marketing/advertising experience in an agency setting.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in digital marketing and advertising in an agency setting
- Experience managing projects with a team to serve client goals and drive results
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills and the ability to forge relationships with clients
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain and manage multiple client relationships, including daily communication to ensure satisfaction and success.
- Work independently leading one-dimensional projects and engagements, and support senior account strategy team members on more complex partnerships and projects
- Manage and activate agency resources to consistently deliver effective, high-quality, strategic work, recommendations, and reports
- Create and manage project timelines internally to keep things on track, and proactively set expectations with the client
- Own, understand and defend scopes of work across various project types, which includes ensuring we are delivering high-quality work on time and within budget
- Lead the preparation & facilitation of effective, efficient meetings with client and agency stakeholders
- Act as an internal dot connector, working with project managers to ensure internal teams are tapping each other and our projects are on time and in line with client expectations
- Work alongside senior account team members to support in scoping and invoicing components of the client relationship, including drafting contracts and ensuring timely, accurate delivery and payment of client invoices
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have exceptional service, collaboration, and listening skills
- Have knack for connecting with people and enjoy communicating and collaborating frequently (by email, chat, phone) with both internal team members and external client contacts
- Can read people and a room and adapt your approach accordingly
- Have a curious nature and desire to learn new things in order to improve and optimize projects and processes for the entire team’s benefit
- Are a master organizer and a strategic thinker, always thinking two steps ahead for the team and your clients
- Can effectively summarize complex ideas into actionable insights (in writing and verbally), with excellent presentation skills
- Are able to “flow with the go” (one of our core values) as client priorities & goals shift and pivot
- Enjoy keeping up with the always evolving world of digital marketing, learning and diving deeper into new industry capabilities
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
The salary range for this role is $43,000-50,000. This is a hybrid position based out of our Atlanta office as face-time with clients is crucial for this role. A fully remote position may be considered for the right candidate within a reasonable driving distance of Atlanta.
If you are excited about this role but don’t have all of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We hire people, not resumes, and don’t want one line in a job description to prevent us from finding the next valuable addition to our team.
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A “remote-first” work model: This is an Atlanta-based role with expectations for in-office work, but plenty of flexibility to get your job done remotely as agreed upon between employee & supervisor
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment