Vert is in search of a digitally-savvy, effective communicator and master organizer to join our Digital Account Strategy team as an Account Strategy Coordinator.
We’re a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through best-in-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, our teams research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels. The role of the Account Strategy Coordinator is vital to this process and to ensuring successful client partnerships.
Our Digital Account Strategy team is in the thick of the action, always working to facilitate communication within and between our agency and client teams. We’re responsible for making sure our clients are happy and that their business goals are being met, and we’re constantly iterating and improving our performance by leveraging data and insights. As an Account Strategy Coordinator at Vert, you’ll build bridges between our clients and agency teams to facilitate successful completion of deliverables for our clients. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of tangible digital marketing/advertising experience in an agency setting. Experience either working directly on or managing interactive projects is a plus!
This person will be responsible for:
- Leading, maintaining and managing multiple client relationships, including daily communication to ensure satisfaction and success. These relationships may involve a variety of Vert’s service verticals and look like a combination of retainer engagements and deliverable-centric projects.
- Managing and activating agency resources to consistently deliver effective, high-quality, strategic work, recommendations, and reports.
- Creating and managing project timelines internally, keeping things on track, and constantly and proactively setting expectations with the client
- Owning, understanding and defending scopes of work across various project types, which includes ensuring we are delivering high-quality work on time and within budget
- Leading effective, efficient meetings with client and agency stakeholders
- Acting as an internal dot connector, working with project managers to ensure internal teams are tapping each other and our projects are on time and in line with client expectations
- Working alongside senior account team members to support in scoping and invoicing components of the client relationship, including drafting contracts and ensuring timely, accurate delivery and payment of client invoices
This person must be able to:
- Maintain and manage multiple client relationships. Experience working in a digital agency setting is a plus!
- Identify and communicate key components of a variety of digital projects & campaigns, including but not limited to digital media campaigns, web development projects and/or ongoing organic social strategy work
- Go with the flow as client priorities & goals shift and pivot
- Keep up with the always evolving world of digital marketing, learning and diving deeper into new industry capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and a planner’s mentality, always thinking two steps ahead for the team and your clients
- Identify challenges and find innovative solutions, whether thinking about big-picture client goals or day-to-day tactics
- Balance multiple projects and wear multiple hats on a daily basis
- Work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Summarize complex ideas into actionable insights (in writing and verbally), with excellent presentation skills
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses & 5% revenue sharing program
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing Education Fund & Scholarships
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture & environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.