Are you a mega organized problem solver who sees opportunities where others see roadblocks? Do you take pleasure in helping others succeed, and do your best work when you’re collaborating with a team?
Read on – our Account Strategy Internship could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Here’s the scoop:
Vert is a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through world-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, we research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels.
Our Account Strategy team is in the thick of the action, always working to facilitate communication within and between our agency and client teams. We’re responsible for making sure our clients are happy, their business goals are being met, and we’re constantly iterating and improving our performance by leveraging data and insights. As Vert’s Account Strategy Intern, you’ll work closely with Vert’s many client and functional teams to drive these goals forward.
Our ideal internship candidate will:
- Have excellent organizational skills and a planner’s mentality, always thinking two steps ahead
- Be a problem solver by nature, with the innate ability to recognize potential roadblocks and solve for them on the move
- Be proactive – s/he won’t just wait for assignments, but will be enthusiastic about looking for opportunities
- Be interested in data and tracking the results that make good ideas great
- Love building relationships and working in a collaborative environment
- Enjoy helping others succeed and do their best work
- Be able to balance multiple projects and wear multiple hats on a daily basis
- Love knowing the ins and outs, the behind-the-scenes, and the nuances of what makes something tick
- Have a thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to marketing and digital tech, platforms, and strategies
- Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key
- Establishing timelines and working with the corresponding dates to hit our timing goals
- Organizing project pods and setting the client/project team up for success with the materials from the client that they need to create a successful strategy
- Working with client leads to take actionable notes on weekly status calls and ongoing project calls to ensure follow through and great client service
- Working with client leads to proactively establish planning processes and documents for clients
- Vetting and organizing assets (fonts, logos, images) and other pertinent information provided by the client so that internal teams have a clear understanding of a project’s objective and know where to access the assets needed to execute
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of effective agency collaboration, to gain an understanding of what it takes to plan, strategize and execute a successful project, and to explore many different facets of digital marketing.
This is a part-time paid position (20-30 hours per week) based in our Atlanta office.