Vert is in search of a relationship builder, strategic thinker, and master organizer to join our Digital Account Strategy team as an Account Strategy Manager.
We’re a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through best-in-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, our teams research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels. The role of the Account Strategy Manager is vital to this process and to ensuring successful client partnerships.
Our Digital Account Strategy team is in the thick of the action, always working to facilitate communication within and between our agency and client teams. We’re responsible for making sure our clients are happy and that their business goals are being met, and we’re constantly iterating and improving our performance by leveraging data and insights. As an Account Strategy Manager at Vert, you’ll own key client relationships and manage internal client teams to facilitate success & growth for both our clients and the agency itself.
Our ideal Account Strategy Manager will:
- Have proven success maintaining and managing multiple client relationships. Experience working in a digital agency setting is a plus!
- Enjoy keeping up with the always evolving world of digital marketing, learning and diving deeper into new industry capabilities
- Enjoy thinking big picture and strategically
- Have excellent organizational skills and a planner’s mentality, always thinking two steps ahead for the team and your clients
- Be a problem solver by nature, with the innate ability to recognize potential roadblocks and solve for them on the move
- Be able to balance multiple projects and wear multiple hats on a daily basis
- Love knowing the ins and outs, the behind-the-scenes, and the nuances of what makes something tick
- Lead, maintain and manage multiple client relationships, including daily communication to ensure satisfaction and success. These relationships may involve a variety of Vert’s service verticals, ranging from full-service retainers to deliverable-centric projects.
- Manage and activate agency resources to consistently deliver effective, high-quality, strategic work, recommendations, and reports
- Own, understand and defend scopes of work across various project types, which includes ensuring we are delivering high-quality work on time and within budget
- Ensure agency client teams are on track for annual, quarterly and monthly planning; actively participate in planning discussions with the client’s business goals top of mind
- Proactively identify and recommend creative solutions across Vert’s service verticals to achieve client KPIs and foster growth
- Lead effective, efficient meetings with client and agency stakeholders
- Act as a master translator between the client and the internal team, ensuring the client has a full understanding of reporting, deliverables and recommendations
- Act as an internal dot connector, working with project managers to ensure internal teams are tapping each other and our projects are on time and in line with client expectations
- Own the scoping and invoicing components of the client relationship, including drafting contracts and ensuring timely, accurate delivery and payment of client invoices
- 2+ years of tangible digital marketing/advertising experience in an agency setting. Experience either working directly on or managing paid media campaigns is a plus!
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, with an authentic excitement to forge partnerships with clients and various teams
- A passion for and demonstrated experience in developing, executing and/or facilitating cross-channel marketing/advertising strategies
- Excitement about working to find innovative solutions, whether thinking about big-picture client goals or day-to-day challenges
- Self motivation, self direction & a proven ability to demonstrate leadership and build trust with others
- Strong ability to flow with the go, as client priorities & goals shift and pivot
- Strong knowledge & appetite to constantly learn about all facets of the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to summarize complex ideas into actionable insights (in writing and verbally)
- Innate curiosity to dive deeper into the how or why behind things; this person should be comfortable speaking up and asking questions of both clients and the internal team
- Ability to identify and communicate key components of a variety of digital projects & campaigns, including but not limited to digital media campaigns, web development projects and/or ongoing organic social strategy work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google’s stack of collaboration & marketing tools
- Strong time management skills with the ability to harness the power of Apple products (Macs)
Additional Notes: This is a full-time position (salary + benefits) based out of our Atlanta office. We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.