Vert is searching for a self-motivated, digital marketing savvy relationship builder to join our Digital Account Strategy team as an Account Strategy Manager.
In this position, you’ll work strategically to build relationships with a wide variety of clients. You’ll work with project managers and all of the agency’s functional teams to ensure we are providing the ideal set of digital services to drive our clients’ business goals. As a master translator, you’ll be responsible for explaining digital tactics to the client, and communicating the client’s priorities & business goals to Vert’s functional teams.
Our ideal candidate will have a knack for communication, an excellent ear for opportunities, and the ability to think quickly on their toes to trade in solutions for teams and clients on the fly. We’re looking for someone always comfortable with digging deeper and who has an innate curiosity about how and why things work. The ability to collaborate with different client teams & manage multiple priorities at once is crucial. You’ve already got experience working in digital marketing, ideally in a client-facing role in an agency setting.
- Act as the first line of defense as the primary client contact on accounts by communicating via email or phone as needed
- Work with project managers to ensure client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to agency and clients’ quality standards
- Work with internal teams and project managers to ensure the teams have the assets needed from the client to create work.
- Develop and maintain business knowledge of both Vert’s services & your clients’ goals, ensuring you can provide recommendations for growth opportunities to your clients
- Provide clients with excellent solutions-first service & proactive communication
- Keep clients up-to-date on key project milestones by leading weekly status calls
- Manage multiple client relationships simultaneously, ensuring every client feels as if they are your top priority
- Maintain and facilitate the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work across all projects
- Provide support in the invoicing, hours tracking, and budgeting processes
- Know the ins and outs of agency-client partnerships, including participating in the creation, management, and defense of Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding agency deliverables and scopes of work
Requirements / Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in account and/or project management, ideally in a digital agency setting. Experience working on digital media (advertising) campaigns is a huge plus.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to maintain and manage multiple client relationships concurrently
- Knowledge and/or willingness to become knowledgeable about all of the digital marketing services Vert provides, including paid media, digital brand strategy, digital design, website development, and email marketing
- Relentless positivity and commitment to building relationships
- Ability and willingness to jump in and own client relationships and Statements of Work autonomously and effectively, according to agency best practices
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Experience with and excitement about working in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment