We are looking for a data-driven and entrepreneurial Analytics & Email Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Vert. In this role, you will collaborate across all agency departments; provide support on conversion growth & attribution for a variety of clients and channels; and be directly responsible for the successful execution of email campaigns as well as the setup, troubleshooting, and analysis of our paid, earned, and owned digital campaign efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated and well-versed in all things CRM, Email, Marketing, and Analytics. They should have a passion for marketing strategy and be a “marketer” first and “data analyst” second. They should have a proven track record of measurable successes in one or more of the above areas. They will have a desire to continue learning and exploring the latest email marketing and analytical advancements.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- 1-2 years of Analytics and/or Email Marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience in email marketing strategy and deployment
- Strong presentation skills paired with a solid eye for key metrics and trends – you’ll need to both spot insights and communicate them effectively
- Ability to effectively manipulate existing HTML/CSS code, pages, templates & emails
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools and/or other analytics tools
- Experience with CRM, email, & marketing automation tools like Responsys, Pardot, MailChimp, Marketo, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Fishbowl, Emma, etc.
- Ability to confidently communicate correlations of sales data and ROI
- Passionate about networking, relationship building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Meticulous organizational skills – you’re naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Experience with SQL and data cleaning/manipulation
- Experience working in email marketing and/or analytics for consumer brands (as opposed to B2B) in retail, restaurant, or e-commerce
- Analyze data from campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Import, clean, transform, and visualize data with the purpose of monitoring and optimizing business metrics
- Develop & execute timing, targeting & messaging strategies for CRM and marketing automation
- Pay insanely, ridiculous amounts of attention to the details of a campaign, its goals, targeting, and how it drives conversions
- Compile comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual, and project-based/ad-hoc analytics reports for clients
- Maintain expertise on emerging email and analytics trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by consistently #winning
Compensation: Based on experience