Have you ever been scrolling through your Instagram feed and seen an ad featuring something you’d just talked about with a friend? Curious about how these ads are placed or why and how they end up in front of you?
Come join the Vert team as our Digital Media Analytics Intern for a chance to go under the hood of digital advertising.
You’ll learn the ins and outs of digital marketing and advertising, working with our Digital Media and Data Marketing teams to help research, analyze, execute and optimize campaigns for an array of clients.
- Develop knowledge of Paid Digital Media Outlets through the lens of data analysis and optimization including:
- Paid Search (Google AdWords & Bing)
- Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Programmatic Media Channels
- Retargeting Platforms
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of SEM and SEO strategies across a variety of clients
- Assist Data Marketing and Media teams with campaign goal attribution and tracking via Google Analytics, in-platform reporting, and pixel placement
- Assist with Weekly, End-of-Month and End-of-Campaign reports for clients
- Assist with the creation, optimization, and maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboard reporting
- Assist with paid campaign and CRM data cleaning and coordination for use in reporting and campaign targeting
- Research and build target audiences
- Assist Digital Media team with planning, strategy and implementation of paid media campaigns for a variety of clients based on past campaign data and research
- Keep abreast of relevant industry news and deliver a weekly report to the internal team
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in Excel, with at least a basic knowledge of data analysis and visualization
- Enjoy calculating formulas in Excel, representing data in a clear and visual way, and navigating multiple online ad tools
- Have great organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Have some experience and/or knowledge of social and digital media from a brand perspective
- Think creatively AND analytically
- Be able to balance multiple projects at once
- Be proactive and eager to learn
- Be a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Be willing to attend vendor/industry events with the media team
- Have a thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to mobile and digital technology
- Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key.
- NOT be responsible for getting coffee or running errands. This internship will allow you to get your “hands dirty” with digital media in every way possible.
We’ll also introduce you to the processes and people who bring great digital campaigns and projects to life at Vert. We’re a full-service agency, so you’ll get to explore elements of account strategy, the methodology behind creative, effective digital design and development, and the intricacies of building an audience-first brand strategy.
This is a paid, hourly position. You’ll work 20+ hours per week in our Atlanta (Morningside) office.Apply Now