Are you a creative thinker looking for an opportunity to flex your left and right brain? Are you proud of your captions or your ability to create a great Reel? Do you often find yourself critiquing ads or influencer posts as you scroll through your feed?
If so, read on — our Brand Strategy Internship could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Here’s the Scoop
Vert is a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through world-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, we research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels.
We are searching for a motivated and curious Brand Strategy Intern to join our Creative Strategy team. This person will support strategists, planners, and creatives in developing best-in-class strategies, ideas, and messaging for clients across digital channels.
As a Brand Strategy Intern at Vert, you’ll be responsible for brainstorming new and exciting ideas for our clients, conducting competitive industry and audience research (always thinking about the person on the other side of the screen), writing copy, and working closely with our Creative team to make sure we’re telling an engaging, authentic story in the right place at the right time to drive business results.
Our ideal intern candidate will have:
- The ability to learn fast, tell great stories, and be an imaginative creator
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with and affinity for all major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, X (Twitter)
- The ability to quickly jump from project to project
- An interest in staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest social media and digital trends
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be a self-starter with the ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Bonus points for previous internship experience
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions with the Brand Strategy and Creative teams
- Conduct research to help find actionable insights on industry trends, digital platforms, and target audiences
- Assist in developing audience-first creative and messaging strategies across a variety of digital channels
- Write copy and content for various channels (social, paid, blog, web)
- Provide research-backed creative direction to designers and copywriters
- Assist in social media management, including content scheduling, community management, and reporting
- Organize production assets for clients and internal teams
- Prepare ad mocks and final deliverables to present to clients
- Work collaboratively with team members across the agency
- Have an ongoing knowledge of industry trends and pop culture
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of effective agency collaboration, to gain an understanding of what it takes to plan, strategize and execute a successful group project, and explore many different facets of digital marketing.
This is a part-time paid position (15-25 hours per week). Vert embraces a hybrid work model, so some work will be completed remotely and some from our Atlanta office. Pay range for this role is $12-15/hour.