We are looking for a creative, organized Content Coordinator to join the Vert team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to turn brand stories into double-tap-worthy captions, uncover insights about what makes an audience tick, and collaborate with a team of ridiculously talented individuals – read on.
As a Content Coordinator, your job will center around strategic ideas – and a lot of them! You’ll collaborate with others to brainstorm, organize, and breathe life into campaign and messaging strategies across a variety of digital channels. Additionally, you’ll be charged with bringing fresh ideas to the table to shake up what we say and where & how we say it. We call this shifting the status quo, and it’s essential to delivering the best-in-class digital brand strategy work Vert is known for.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with a team to create, execute, and report on content plans for digital channels. They will be a strong writer and storyteller who can turn a big idea into a succinct headline. They’ll also be capable of always thinking about the person on the other side of the screen, doing research to consider user behavior and experience for a truly audience-first approach to marketing.
- Develop, manage, execute and evolve audience-first creative and messaging strategies across a variety of digital channels
- Write goal-oriented, audience-first copy and content for social, display, video, search, native, web, and email campaigns and deliverables
- Collaborate with designers and strategists on creative direction and execution for campaigns
- Brainstorm, independently and with a team, ideas and recommendations on everything from big, conceptual campaigns to keyword-driven content
- Work with Vert’s media team to research and recommend target audiences for paid campaigns
- Analyze competitor, earned, and owned content and performance to inform strategic decisions and recommendations
- Proactively review reports and dashboards to identify insights and trends around audiences, platforms and content, and ultimately turn these into actionable recommendations
- Proactively seek out feedback and opportunities to learn and grow, with an entrepreneurial, self-motivated mindset
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Strong working knowledge of social media channels and best practices
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms and best practices, including paid social, paid search, display, and video
- Excellent writing skills, with a demonstrated ability to turn a big idea into an actionable, eye-catching sentence
- Strong appreciation for data, analytics, and insights, with the ability to draw conclusions and provide creative recommendations based on numbers
- Ability to explain and advocate for your ideas and work in meetings, both internally and with clients
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Experience creating content for social, web, advertising, and/or email marketing initiatives
- Experience communicating with customers and consumers on digital channels (community management)
- Experience working with designers and/or working in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to build, speak to, and draw conclusions from detailed, data-driven performance reports
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in one or more of the following client verticals: Real Estate, Restaurants, Consumer Packaged Goods, Home Improvement
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.