Have a knack for writing and an innate ability to capture an audience’s attention? How about a desire to create exciting, engaging projects and stories for the web? Read on – Vert is searching for a stellar storyteller.
As our Copywriting Intern, you’ll work directly with our digital brand strategy and design teams to transform the needs, goals and voices of our clients’ brands into engaging content that resonates with consumers. We create this content for social media, email, or whatever interactive medium helps us tell the stories that users want to hear.
Curiosity, creativity, organizational skills, and proactivity are your keys to success. You’ll have the opportunity to produce real work for many different brands and in many unique formats, but experience with and/or interest in real estate is a huge plus!
Additionally, our ideal candidate will:
- Be an imaginative creator, a fast learner, an innovative risk-taker, and a great storyteller
- Care as much about the people on the receiving end of these stories as they care about telling them
- Be well-versed in all the ins and outs of popular social media networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest (just to name a few)
- Be interested in the math, numbers and data that exist behind the scenes of any lovely and well-written post
- Enjoy being an early adopter, always among the first of their friends to know about the next big thing (whether that’s hidden features in the newest iOS or the story behind a trending hashtag)
- Be able to work on a team and independently
- Crave feedback and checkpoints throughout the creative process
- Appreciate – no, cherish – proper grammar and spelling
- Be detail- and deadline-oriented
- Be an insatiable learner, proactively seeking out knowledge and inspiration on an ongoing basis
- Approach their work with a relentlessly positive mentality
We’ll also pull back the curtain and introduce you to the processes and people who bring great digital campaigns and projects to life at Vert. We’re a full-service agency, so you’ll get to explore elements of account strategy, the methodology behind creative, effective digital design and development, and the intricacies of paid digital media campaigns.
This is a paid, hourly position. You’ll work 15-25 hours per week in our Atlanta (Morningside) office.Apply Now