US: An accomplished creative team of illustrators, animators, photographers, creative strategists, and generally awesome designers (if we do say so ourselves) looking to bring on an intern.
YOU: Some mashup of a designer, photographer, videographer, and idea machine. Someone whose social feeds are slowly being taken over by artists, creators, and brands who push the limits with ridiculously cool content. You’ve got an eye for design, a mind for collaboration, and the drive to continually push creative boundaries.
As the summer Creative Content Intern at Vert, we will be challenging you to shake things up. You’ll need to be on top of new and emerging social platforms and have a passion to figure out how different brands can use them in a way that’s fresh and relevant. We’ll be charging you to do things like (but not limited to):
- Create TikTok and Reels style content
- Capture ad hoc photo & video content
- Edit photo & video content
- Contribute to client brainstorms
- Help to build out paid media campaigns
- Help to build out organic social channels
- Contribute to Vert Marketing initiatives
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, a killer collaborator, and an innovator at heart. We need someone who can find solutions to creative problems and has the skill set to back it up. This person should pitch ideas and make creative that could make a client a little uncomfortable, but has no ego if their idea isn’t given the green light. They also don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting into some production work when the need arises.
- Proficient in Photoshop (Not Canva. Photoshop.)
- Knows their way around a camera (and yes, a phone camera can count)
- A portfolio/Dribbble page/Behance page/oddly specific IG about LaCroix cans in exotic locations/etc. that showcases your work
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge, willingness to learn, and the ability to apply new concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Ability to take direction and speak to the decisions behind your work
- Illustration or animation skills
- Experience in other Adobe Creative Suite software
- Previous internship/agency experience preferred
- Collaborate with other Design team and/or Digital Brand Strategy team members on a wide range of deliverables including social feed and story posts, paid media campaigns, email campaigns, websites, infographics, and the occasional print project
- Produce work that is innovative while still being goal-oriented and on-brand
- Ideate and conceptualize creative solutions that are on-goal and on-brand, according to a creative brief
- Interpret complex ideas and produce a creative deliverable that accomplishes the goals of the client
- Edit and manipulate photo and video assets
- Have an ongoing knowledge of industry trends and pop culture
SO YOU MADE IT TO THE END
And you’ve thought, “hey, I think I could be a great fit for this position.” We want to hear from you! Instead of a cover letter for this position, we’re asking that you create a 30-60 second TikTok/Reels style video (think Elle Woods’ Harvard video application) on why you would make a great Creative Content Intern and include a link to it in the message section of the application below.
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely. Preference will be given to applicants based in the Atlanta area.