Vert is a talented group of passionate, professional digital marketers headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We’re looking to onboard a new #Vertbag who can help us continue to scale & streamline our data & analytics practice, with the goal of shifting the status quo when it comes to how we organize, analyze, and translate complex data to drive meaningful results and growth for the agency and our clients.
This is a junior role on our growing Analytics & CRM Team!
We believe enterprise brands are going to continue to move significant marketing investment into the things Vert does best over the coming years. As our new Data & Analytics Coordinator, you’ll work directly with the head of the ACRM team to provide tracking & data management solutions to our full suite of client partners. We’re looking for someone who is a logical thinker, solid at statistics, loves marketing, and thrives on finding insights buried in the data.
This can be an entry-level opportunity for the right person.
This person will be responsible for:
- Handling, manipulating, and managing very large data sets from our clients’ marketing campaigns, customer records, and other first-party analytics
- Building custom dashboards within Google Data Studio
- Analyzing data from campaigns and making recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness to drive business goals
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, and visualizing data with the purpose of monitoring and optimizing business metrics
- Connecting pipes and data sets & troubleshooting across platforms like Zapier, Facebook, Google Sheets, and other integrated, cloud-based systems
- Paying ridiculously close attention to the details of a campaigns, their goals, targeting
- Reading “between the lines” on what drives measurable business results
- Compiling and articulating monthly, quarterly, annual, and individual analytics reports for clients
- Maintaining expertise on emerging analytics trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Building strong & trusted relationships with our clients and partners
This person must be able to:
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other like software
- Achieve and/or maintain certifications in Google or other similar technologies
- Be coachable, learn quickly, take good instruction, and get on board with our systems & strategies
- Confidently present deliverables, insights, and dashboards to marketing executives
- Keep themselves and their deliverables meticulously organized, with a mindset that’s naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
- Translate actionable business insights from marketing data, charts, dashboards or other analytics
- Confidently understand and communicate correlations of sales data and ROI
- Get excited about networking, relationship-building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business) as well as with our clients and partners
- Problem-solve and “connect the dots” independently and with a team
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses and 5% business development reward program
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.