We are looking for a creative, organized, and proactive Campaign Strategist to lead strategic planning and cross-team collaboration for a set of exciting consumer brands. If you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your left and right brain, uncover game-changing insights, and challenge the limits of what’s possible on digital channels – read on.
As a Campaign Strategist, your job will center around strategic ideas – and a lot of them! You’ll collaborate with others to brainstorm, organize, and breathe life into campaign and messaging strategies. Additionally, you’ll be charged with consistently and proactively bringing fresh ideas to the table to shake up who we target and how we engage an audience to drive business goals. We call this shifting the status quo, and it’s essential to delivering the best-in-class digital brand strategy work Vert is known for.
Our ideal candidate will have experience collaborating with a team to plan, strategize, and execute digital campaigns across some combination of paid, earned, and owned channels. They’re always thinking about the person on the other side of the screen, doing research to consider user behavior and experience for a truly audience-first approach to marketing.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Experience working with creative teams to develop cohesive, thoughtful design and copy
- Familiarity with paid media platforms and best practices, including paid social, display, and video
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind a digital strategy, with the ability to draw conclusions and provide strategic recommendations based on insights
- A love for testing, with a relentless drive to try, learn, and optimize
- Ability to explain and advocate for the team’s work in meetings, both internally and with clients
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly when it comes to brand guidelines and platform best practices
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Desire/ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Experience executing paid media campaigns, particularly on paid social, with working knowledge of targeting options and ad formats
- Experience writing
- Experience translating feedback into actionable creative direction
- Ability to build and speak to detailed, data-driven performance reports
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in one or more of the following client verticals: Real Estate, Restaurants, Consumer Packaged Goods, Home Improvement
- Develop, manage, and lead iteration on audience-first creative and messaging strategies across a variety of digital channels
- Brainstorm, independently and with a team, ideas and recommendations on everything from big, conceptual campaigns to nitty-gritty A/B tests
- Work closely with clients and creative team members to oversee the execution of design & copy deliverables for social, display, video, search, native, web, and email campaigns and channels
- Work with Vert’s media team and media vendors to recommend and build out target audiences for paid campaigns
- Proactively review reporting deliverables and dashboards to identify insights and trends around audiences, platforms and content, and ultimately turn these into actionable recommendations
- Bring excitement and insight-backed ideas to clients across industry verticals (including but not limited to Real Estate, Restaurants, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Home Improvement)
- Proactively seek out feedback and opportunities to learn and grow, with a proactive, self-motivated mindset
Salary range for this role is $43,000-60,000 per year.
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A hybrid work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment