Vert is looking for a champion of content, a wizard of words, an ambassador of audiences, a master of messaging – someone who can cram a big idea into 140 characters without breaking a sweat. Our ideal candidate will have experience in translating business goals to campaign concepts, then executing those across multiple digital and social channels; building and managing digital communities of consumers, influencers or both; and collaborating with a team to come up with fresh, exciting, and relevant content on a consistent basis.
- Be a client & agency thought-leader across numerous platforms, audiences, and content strategies to drive brand marketing, engagement & digital user experience goals.
- Work within a variety of social media tools and platforms to develop, publish, monitor and report on social content across channels
- Build and manage online communities, including influencer outreach & organization as well as social customer service
- Perform in-depth research to compile audience & platform recommendations that will serve as the foundation of various digital and social content strategies
- Strategically ideate, plan and execute messaging strategies for multiple clients across dozens of platforms, and prioritize them all according to goals & scope
- Closely monitor and report on the performance of campaigns & strategies, and analyzing this data to recommend optimizations and improvements over time
- Ongoing communication with existing and prospective clients, as well as agency partners and vendors, regarding complex digital messaging strategies
- Collaborate with Vert’s media, design & development teams to ensure that messaging, strategy, goals and creative are consistent across a brand’s entire digital presence
- Maintaining expertise on emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
Additional qualifications and desired experience include:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a digital B2C agency setting
- A creative approach to & detailed understanding of the modern digital communications landscape and where it is going
- IMPECCABLE writing and communication skills with demonstrated ability to eloquently explain complex ideas in few written words (or emojis)
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage a large workload of projects and clients at any given time
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with digital/social/mobile publishing & reporting tools (i.e. Sprinklr, Spredfast, Sprout, etc.) as well as native platforms and insights (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/etc.)
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind a digital strategy, with the ability to draw conclusions and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Established interest in, use of, and passion for emerging social and digital media channels – it’s okay if it borders on obsession!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Apple products (Macs), and various social brand management tools
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO tactics, strategies & best practices
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and enthusiastic (as well as other things that begin with the letter ‘E’)
- A constant and insatiable desire to learn and grow in an ever-changing field
Compensation: Based on and commensurate with experience
Commitment: Full-Time Salary + Full Benefits out of our Atlanta office (Emory/Morningside area)Apply Now