US: An accomplished creative team of illustrators, animators, photographers, creative strategists, and generally badass designers (if we do say so ourselves) looking to grow
YOU: A designer who bleeds #ff0000 and has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Someone whose Instagram feed is slowly being taken over by artists, creators, and brands who make cool sh*t. You’ve got an eye for design, a mind for collaboration, and the drive to continually push creative boundaries.
Some of the things you’ll be working on include creative concepting, organic social feed and story posts, paid media campaigns, email campaigns, websites, photo editing, and that’s just the beginning. That is it, no fluff or meetings where the output is to ‘circle back’.
- Collaborate with other Design team and/or Strategy team members on a wide range of deliverables including social feed and story posts, paid media campaigns, email campaigns, websites, infographics, and the occasional print project
- Produce work that is innovative while still being on-brand
- Ideate and conceptualize creative solutions that are on-goal and on-brand, according to a creative brief
- Interpret complex ideas and produce a creative deliverable that accomplishes the goals of the client
- Edit and manipulate photo and video assets
- Create and review/refine deck presentations in PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Have an ongoing knowledge of industry trends and pop culture
- A portfolio of work showcasing a basic knowledge of design principles including color theory, typography, hierarchy, and digital proficiency
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience in Sketch, After Effects, or Invision is a bonus
- Illustration, photography, videography, or animation skills are a plus
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge, willingness to learn, and the ability to apply new concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Ability to take direction and speak to the decisions behind your work
This is an opportunity to be a “fractional #Vertbag” who gets to be an integrated and important part of our growing creative practice – but maintains personal flexibility as an external freelancer. This role will be needed for as much as 20 hours per week on a very regular basis, and the opportunity to grow this into a full-time, salary + benefits role is high if that’s something that interests you. The focus here is on a highly technical, strategic partner who thinks long-term and is excited about steady & sustainable growth with a leading independent digital shop. This is a “first-floor” opportunity with a fast-growing team. If that fits you, don’t be shy!