US: An accomplished creative team of illustrators, animators, photographers, creative strategists, and generally badass designers (if we do say so ourselves) looking to grow.
YOU: A budding designer who bleeds #ff0000 and has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Someone whose Instagram feed is slowly being taken over by artists, creators, and brands who make cool sh*t. You’ve got an eye for design, a mind for collaboration, and the drive to continually push creative boundaries.
As a Digital Designer at Vert, you’ll help create everything from social posts to websites. A spirit of collaboration will be necessary as you’ll be working closely with other members of our Creative team to create deliverables that are on-brand as well as creatively exciting for both the client and target audience. Some of the things you’ll be working on include creative concepting of paid media campaigns, email campaigns, organic social feed and story posts, websites, photo-editing, and that’s just the beginning.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, a killer collaborator, and an innovator at heart. We need someone who can find solutions to creative problems and has a growing portfolio of projects to back it up. They need to be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (no, experience in Canva does not qualify), and some knowledge of Sketch, After Effects, or Invision is a plus. Ideally, our candidate also has 2+ years of experience (and yes, internships count) doing graphic design work for digital marketing and advertising channels (ads, social, email, web).
- Collaborate with other team members on a wide range of brand marketing deliverables including social feed and story posts, paid media campaigns, email campaigns, websites, infographics, and the occasional print project
- Produce work that is innovative, on-brand, and strategically sound
- Interpret complex ideas and produce a creative deliverable that accomplishes the goals of the client
- Ideate and conceptualize creative solutions that are on-goal and on-brand, according to a creative brief
- Proactively and effectively provide a rationale for creative decisions to agency and client teams
- Edit and manipulate photo and video assets
- Create and review/refine deck presentations
- Have an ongoing knowledge of industry trends and pop culture
This person must have:
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience (internships count, school projects do not)
- A portfolio of work showcasing a basic knowledge of design principles including color theory, typography, hierarchy, and digital proficiency
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge, willingness to learn, and the ability to apply new concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Ability to take direction and speak to the decisions behind your work
- Bonus qualifications that are not required but would be helpful include:
- Experience in Sketch, After Effects, or Invision
- Illustration, photography, videography, or animation skills
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A hybrid work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment