Are you a mega-organized problem solver who sees opportunities where others see roadblocks?
Do you love thinking on your feet and balancing multiple priorities and perspectives?
Read on – our Digital Marketing Internship could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Vert is searching for a team-oriented, self-driven Digital Marketing Intern to join our Digital Account Strategy team. This person will act as an extension of Vert’s functional teams, working to maintain team efficiency, to champion productivity, and to drive morale while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for! This is a part-time, paid position requiring 15-20 hours per week of remote work.
In this position, you’ll be tasked with coordinating many of the ins and outs of the digital campaigns, projects, and deliverables we execute. Your primary role will be to support our Digital Account Strategy team in keeping projects and deliverables flowing between agency teams and between Vert and our clients in a way that’s effective, efficient, and consistent.
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multi-tasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and is known for their ability to knock a proverbial curveball out of the park. If solutions were currency, this person would be headed for the Forbes 400 list. They’re also incredibly passionate about digital marketing and should like knowing a little about a lot of things.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Proactivity and initiative, with the ability to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a knack for actively identifying solutions in real-time
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Desire/ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Interest in learning about the digital marketing landscape
Bonus Points for:
- Previous internship or agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated interest in digital account strategy or project management
- Assist the Digital Account Strategy team in the creation and application of project timelines
- Vet and organize assets (fonts, logos, images) and other pertinent information provided by the client
- Leverage Vert’s project management software to keep deliverables and tasks organized and on track
- Take actionable notes during weekly and/or bi-weekly client status calls, ensuring key next steps are captured and disseminated to the internal teams
- Maintain and update project documents and timelines
- Participate in project kickoffs, check-ins and retrospectives to gain a better understanding of the project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Maintain and facilitate efficient, effective communication within and between functional teams
- Maintain and facilitate the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work across all projects
- Adhere & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Assist the Digital Account Strategy team in the hours tracking and budgeting processes