Vert is a group of talented, ambitious individuals who are ridiculously passionate about digital marketing – and we’re looking for our next Digital Media Coordinator to support our growing Paid Media team.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a natural leader who is excited about growing with a small agency. In this role, you’ll support Vert’s media team in planning, managing, and analyzing paid media campaigns, budgets, and ROI. Platforms include promoted social on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, paid search across Google/Bing/Yahoo!, programmatic and media tracking & ROI attribution. You will also collaborate with our digital account strategy, brand planning & creative teams to tie together all components of paid campaigns and see them through to completion.
Applicants should have a track record of foundational experience in the digital space – 1-2 years, preferably in an agency setting and preferably with hands-on experience with SEM, Facebook Ads, and other paid digital media initiatives. This is a full-time, salaried position based in Atlanta, GA.
This person will be responsible for:
- Trafficking, optimizing and reporting on Vert’s digital media campaigns within Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Strategically ideating, planning & targeting digital media campaigns (SEM/Display/Programmatic/Social) along with Digital Media Strategists, Digital Media Planner and other Coordinators
- Coordinating with Vert’s Digital Brand Strategy team to align on messaging, copy, creative and targeting for digital media campaigns
- Maintaining expertise in emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events, and conferences
- Compiling weekly raw-data reports, comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual media reports for clients
- Working with media vendors, requesting RFPs, issuing IOs, trafficking media buys, reconciling spend
- Analyzing results & activity for digital media campaigns by leveraging Microsoft Excel pivot tables, Google Data Studio dashboards, custom reports, etc.
This person must be able to:
- Negotiate on behalf of clients, always aiming to make the most of their budgets
- Demonstrate strong organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with digital/social/mobile reporting tools, advertising platforms (Facebook & Google), and other messaging vehicles/sites/platforms
- Demonstrate experience working with Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Video, Twitter Ads and other ad-serving platforms
- Appreciate, review, and interpret data, making strategic recommendations based on insights and communicating these effectively to internal and client teams
- Network, build relationships, and collaborate with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Take a self-guided approach to learning and professional development – you should be passionate about trying new things and keeping on top of industry trends
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.