Vert is looking to hire a Paid Digital Media Coordinator to fuel our growing Paid Digital Media team. This key hire would coordinate with Vert’s 10-person media team to be the “Grand Central Station” of key client paid media budgets, campaigns, and ROI. Platforms include promoted social on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Pinterest, paid search across Google/Bing/Yahoo!, programmatic and media tracking & ROI attribution. You will collaborate with key digital account strategy, brand planning & creative teams to tie together all components of paid campaigns and see them through to completion.
The ideal person would be a self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader who loves statistics and doesn’t get scared presenting to clients. You must be excited about working and growing with a small agency. He or she would have a track record of expertise in the digital space, preferably with agency experience in social media publishing, SEM, Facebook Ads, PPC, and other paid digital media efforts. He/She will have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging technology trends and will be confident in their ability to make a statement regarding the direction of the digital space.
- Trafficking, optimizing and reporting on Vert’s digital media campaigns within Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Strategically ideating, planning & targeting digital media campaigns (SEM/Display/Programmatic/Social) along with Associate Media Director, Digital Media Strategist and Digital Media Planner
- Coordinating with Vert’s Digital Brand Strategy team to align on messaging, copy, creative and targeting for digital media campaigns
- Maintaining expertise in emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events, and conferences
- Compiling weekly raw-data reports, comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual media reports for clients
- Working with media vendors, requesting RFP’s, issuing IO’s, trafficking media buys, reconciling spend
- Analyzing results & activity for digital media campaigns by leveraging Microsoft Excel pivot tables, Google Data Studio dashboards, custom reports, etc.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR/Marketing/Advertising or similar degree with 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong negotiator, always wanting to get a better deal for our clients!
- Very organized, naturally motivated and self-directed with demonstrated leadership among peers
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and energetic
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with digital/social/mobile reporting tools, advertising platforms (Facebook & Google), and other messaging vehicles/sites/platforms
- Lover of data, reviewing data, harnessing data and making strategic recommendations based on data
- Experience working with AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Video, Twitter Ads and other ad-serving platforms
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind digital brand messaging, and drawing conclusions
- Passionate about networking, relationship building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Established personal interest and active participation in emerging channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Blogging, and Mobile Platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Open Office, Google Apps, CRM tools and other online platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to harness the power of Apple products (Macs)
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full-Time SalaryApply Now