Digital Media Intern
Have you ever been scrolling through your Instagram feed and seen an ad featuring something you’d just talked about with a friend? Curious about how these ads are placed or why and how they end up in front of you? You could be Vert’s next Paid Digital Media Intern!
Here’s the Scoop
Vert is a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through world-class digital strategy. Week in and week out, we research, plan, build, execute, optimize and report on campaigns across dozens of different channels.
Our Digital Media Intern will get the chance to look under the hood of digital advertising. You’ll learn the ins and outs of digital marketing and advertising, working with our Media team to help research, analyze, execute and optimize campaigns for an array of clients.
Our ideal intern candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and a basic knowledge of data analysis and visualization
- Ability to tell stories with numbers: calculating formulas in Excel, representing data clearly and visually, and navigating multiple online ad tools
- Great organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Some experience and/or knowledge of social and digital media from a brand perspective
- Ability to think creatively AND analytically
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to collaborate as a team player, as well as to work independently
- A thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to mobile and digital technology
- Willingness to ask questions. The ability to communicate effectively is key!
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required
- Develop knowledge of paid digital media outlets through the lens of data analysis and optimization including:
- Paid Search (Google Ads & Bing)
- Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Programmatic Media Channels
- Retargeting Platforms
- Analyze data, interpret learnings, and communicate key takeaways and insights to other team members to help fuel strategic recommendations and optimizations
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of PPC and SEM strategies across a variety of clients
- Assist Media team with campaign goal attribution and tracking via Google Analytics, in-platform reporting, and pixel placement
- Assist with Weekly, End-of-Month and End-of-Campaign reports for clients
- Research and build target audiences
- Assist Media team with planning, strategy and implementation of paid media campaigns for a variety of clients based on past campaign data and research
- Keep abreast of relevant industry news and deliver a weekly report to the internal team
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of effective agency collaboration, to gain an understanding of what it takes to plan, strategize and execute a successful group project, and explore many different facets of digital marketing.
This is a part-time paid position (15-25 hours per week). Vert embraces a hybrid work model, so some work will be completed remotely and some from our Atlanta office. Pay range for this role is $12-15/hour.