Vert is in search of an ROI-focused Ecommerce Specialist to join our Media team. This role will be integral to the ongoing strategy, development, and optimization of e-commerce campaigns at Vert, one of our fastest-growing service areas.
We’re a growing agency supporting a variety of clients’ business goals through best-in-class digital strategy, and e-commerce is increasingly becoming a big part of this. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Vert’s Strategy, Development, Creative, Media, and Analytics teams to tie together all components of e-commerce.
Our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting or working for an online brand or direct-to-consumer organization where e-commerce was front and center. You have demonstrated interest and experience in the digital space working with platforms such as Amazon, Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce. You love tracking sales, performing A/B tests, and identifying the best products and pages to drive traffic towards. Additionally, you have launched integrated (paid and organic) campaigns across advertising platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Criteo, Google, Bing, etc all while keeping attribution top of mind to measure sales performance and activity.
This person will be responsible for:
- Ideation, planning, targeting, and set up for e-commerce digital media campaigns across top channels (Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Video, etc.)
- Coordinating with Vert’s Strategy and Creative teams to align on messaging, copy, creative, and targeting for respective campaigns where the goal is to drive e-commerce sales
- Ownership and subject matter expertise for e-commerce trends, research, and best practices as they relate to digital marketing programs and channels
- Providing ideas, suggestions, and strategies to inform content, landing pages, promotional campaigns, and stories to help fuel e-commerce growth for our clients
- Coordinating with client teams to own, maintain and build product databases and catalogs across key e-commerce platforms and technologies
- Coordinating with our Account Strategy team to ensure information is effectively and proactively communicated to clients in reports, Points of View (POVs), deliverables, and presentations
- Working with media vendors, requesting proposals via RFPs, issuing IOs, trafficking e-commerce media buys, and reconciling spend
- Analyzing results and activity from e-commerce campaigns by leveraging platform reporting, Google Data Studio dashboards, custom reports, Excel, etc.
- Maintaining expertise in emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events, conferences, online learning, etc.
- Work closely with the CRM team to help deploy email marketing campaigns, loyalty programs or other initiatives to drive e-commerce sales
- Coordinating with Analytics teams to build attribution plans for Google Ecommerce reporting in Google Analytics, Amazon Analytics Beta, or other tracking tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems including Amazon (Seller / Vendor Central), Shopify, BigCommerce, Google Merchant Center, etc.
- Understanding of e-commerce metrics and KPIs such as ROI, ROAS and ACOS
- Demonstrated ability to identify insights from large chunks of data and the ability to draw conclusions based on performance
- Identify challenges and find innovative solutions, whether thinking about big-picture client goals or day-to-day tactics
- Work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Amazon Advertising, Shopify Partners or Magento Partner certifications are a big plus
- Catalog/Feed management
- Experience with tools such as Jungle Scout, Moz.com (for Search Engine Optimization), A/B testing, etc.
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A “remote-first” work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment