Vert is looking for a highly organized Email Marketing and CRM Coordinator to join our Analytics & Customer Relationship Management (ACRM) team. We’re looking for someone that has a creative mindset, strong writing skills, and enjoys crafting strategic marketing campaigns.
In this role, you’ll collaborate across all agency teams throughout the entire marketing campaign cycle, including strategy, writing, executing, and reporting for multiple clients across many different industries. Vert’s Analytics and CRM team loves exploring new and exciting ways to use data, and in this role you’ll do just that to help ensure the right message is reaching the right audience.
The ideal candidate for this role has 1-2 years of digital and/or email marketing experience and has a baseline of experience in email marketing, copywriting, marketing automation, customer relationship marketing (CRM), and campaign reporting – and yes, internships count! In addition to relevant experience, they should have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging trends in digital marketing & advertising and are passionate about working and growing in a small, growing agency.
This person will be responsible for:
- Developing & executing marketing strategies for clients across a number of industries, which may include email, sms, or push notification campaigns.
- Collaborating with members of our creative & strategy teams to bring audience-first messaging strategies to life, including providing creative direction to copywriters and designers
- Segmenting audiences and crafting messaging based on subscriber actions and data
- Preparing and launching email campaigns, automations, and push notifications to thousands of subscribers
- Analyzing email campaign data and making recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Paying insanely, ridiculous amounts of attention to the details of a campaign, its goals, targeting, and how it drives conversions
- Maintaining expertise on emerging email and analytics trends and technologies via blogs, events and conferences
- Database management; keeping client databases organized and up-to-date
- Experience using CRM or email marketing tools like Mailchimp, Salesforce, Iterable, Marketo, Responsys, Pardot, Constant Contact, Fishbowl, or Emma
- Experience writing subject lines, crafting messaging for social/email, and not being afraid to push the boundaries and get a little creative
- Experience with digital reporting, analysis, and analytical tools (Google Analytics, social reporting tools, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML. This is not a coding job, but the ability to understand some of what you’re looking at in the source code can go a long way!
- Strong presentation skills paired with a solid eye for key metrics and trends
- Meticulous organizational skills – you’re naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A “remote-first” work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment