If you’re looking for a fun, challenging, and flexible role where you can be a thought leader and still code everyday, check out the job details below and get us your resume!
- Develop full-fledged LAMP Stack web applications –JS, PHP, CSS3/HTML5
- Lead custom WordPress builds
- Create dynamic database driven landing page & sites – understanding of JSON/MySQL
- Adapt and integrate new and upcoming methods/framework in web development
- Integrate various releases of APIs
Create/Customize WordPress themes and plugins
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a general working knowledge with Full Stack development
- Come prepared with a competitive knowledge of LAMP Stack, and up-to-date understanding of modern web development technologies
- Have a working proficiency with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
Proficiency with server setup / IT (AWS, WHM, cPanel, etc.) considered a plus.
- Have extensive knowledge of web development logic and syntax
Think creatively AND analytically
- Be able to balance multiple projects at once
- Be proactive and eager to learn
- Be a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Have a thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to mobile and digital technology
- Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key.
Compensation: Based on experience (2 years dev experience minimum required)
Commitment : Full Time Salary