If you thrive in gray areas, dream in Gantt charts, and trade in solutions like they’re currency, read on – you could be Vert’s next Interactive Project Manager.
Vert is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated, and experienced Project Manager to join our Account Strategy team on a part-time basis. This person will deliver start-to-finish management of marketing campaigns and projects, serving as a liaison between Vert’s functional teams, with a focus on interactive and technical projects (including web, email, creative, and media initiatives). You’ll translate scopes of work, manage timelines, oversee QA and delivery. Your end goal: Ensure we’re consistently delivering best-in-class work on time and on budget in a way that invigorates and fulfills our talented team (and you!).
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multitasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and geeks out about working with others to create, innovate, and shift the status quo across digital channels.
This person will be responsible for:
- Ensuring client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to agency and clients’ quality standards
- Directly supporting Vert’s functional teams in the planning and implementation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns and deliverables, with an emphasis on interactive and technical projects
- Providing proactive, strategic advocacy and guidance to clients and functional teams to facilitate consistently high-quality, efficient work by subject matter experts
- Serving as point person for client communications and managing interactions between developers, designers, copywriters, and clients, specifically on interactive/technical projects
- Promoting ongoing cross-team collaboration by translating scopes of work, leading project kickoffs, scheduling project check-ins (on an as-needed basis), and bridging communication gaps across teams
- Monitoring burn rate across clients/projects and working with Account Strategy Managers and client teams to recommend and implement adjustments as needed
- Providing support in the invoicing, hours tracking, and budgeting processes
- Knowing the ins and outs of agency-client partnerships, including support in the creation, management, translation of, and adherence to Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Maintaining and facilitating the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work
- Overseeing daily standups, project planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- A background in account and/or project management in a digital agency setting, with hands-on experience managing interactive or technical projects
- Experience creating, implementing, and overseeing systems and processes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing and project management, with plenty of opinions on where the industry’s headed
This is an opportunity to be a “fractional” Vertbag who gets to be an integrated and important part of our growing creative practice – but maintains personal flexibility as an external freelancer. This role will be needed for as much as 20 hours per week on a very regular basis, and the opportunity to grow this into a full-time, salary + benefits role is high if that’s something that interests you. We’re looking for a partner who thinks long-term and is excited about steady & sustainable growth with a leading independent digital shop. This is a “first-floor” opportunity with a fast-growing team. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!