If you thrive in gray areas, dream in Gantt charts, and trade in solutions like they’re currency, read on – you could be Vert’s next Interactive Project Manager.
Vert is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated, and experienced Project Manager to join our Account Strategy team. This person will deliver start-to-finish management of marketing campaigns and projects, serving as a liaison between Vert’s functional teams, with a focus on interactive and technical projects (including web, email, creative, and media initiatives). You’ll translate scopes of work, manage timelines, oversee QA and delivery. Your end goal: Ensure we’re consistently delivering best-in-class work on time and on budget in a way that invigorates and fulfills our talented team (and you!).
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multitasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and geeks out about working with others to create, innovate, and shift the status quo across digital channels.
This person will be responsible for:
- Ensuring client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to agency and clients’ quality standards
- Directly supporting Vert’s functional teams in the planning and implementation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns and deliverables, with an emphasis on interactive and technical projects
- Providing proactive, strategic advocacy and guidance to clients and functional teams to facilitate consistently high-quality, efficient work by subject matter experts
- Serving as point person for client communications and managing interactions between developers, designers, copywriters, and clients, specifically on interactive/technical projects
- Promoting ongoing cross-team collaboration by translating scopes of work, leading project kickoffs, scheduling project check-ins (on an as-needed basis), and bridging communication gaps across teams
- Monitoring burn rate across clients/projects and working with Account Strategy Managers and client teams to recommend and implement adjustments as needed
- Providing support in the invoicing, hours tracking, and budgeting processes
- Knowing the ins and outs of agency-client partnerships, including support in the creation, management, translation of, and adherence to Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Maintaining and facilitating the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work
- Overseeing daily standups, project planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- A background in account and/or project management in a digital agency setting, with hands-on experience managing interactive or technical projects
- Experience creating, implementing, and overseeing systems and processes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing and project management, with plenty of opinions on where the industry’s headed
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Flexible hybrid office/WFH policy + monthly expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment
Remote Work Considerations: We’re currently working mostly remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the near future, and applicants who are based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta will be given priority – but it is not mandatory.