We are looking for a data-driven Marketing Analytics Coordinator to join our growing team at Vert. In this role, you will collaborate across all agency departments; provide support on conversion growth & attribution for a variety of clients and channels; and manage the setup, troubleshooting, and analysis of our client’s digital and marketing performance via reporting dashboards to identify opportunities in the data.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated and well-versed in analytics. You should have a passion for marketing and consider yourself a “marketer” first and “data analyst” second. As a data wrangler, you will work to deliver custom dashboards to support our clients’ integrated marketing campaigns. You will use a variety of analytics, ad, and tag management platforms to solve tracking and reporting problems for our clients and agency teams. You will be a primary point of contact for clients when it comes to tag installations and answering questions about tracking and reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of tools that boost power and efficiency of data analysis and reporting.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- 1-2 years of Marketing Analytics experience
- Strong communication skills paired with a solid eye for key metrics and trends – you’ll need to both spot insights and present them effectively
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics tools
- Ability to confidently communicate correlations of sales data and ROI
- Passion for networking, relationship building and working with different disciplines across the agency (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy and New Business)
- Meticulous organizational skills – you’re naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
- Experience with Microsoft Excel: You know basic functions and understand advanced formulas. You will be using this every day.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with SQL and data cleaning/manipulation
- Knowledge of the tracking and reporting capabilities of advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, ad serving tools (e.g. Sizmek, GDN), and other related technologies
- Performing digital marketing analysis and working with dashboards on a daily basis
- Analyze data from campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Import, clean, transform, and visualize data with the purpose of monitoring and optimizing business metrics
- Assist team members with complex tracking setups and troubleshooting projects
- Pay insanely, ridiculous amounts of attention to the details of a campaign, its goals, targeting, and how it drives conversions
- Compile comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual, and project-based/ad-hoc analytics reports for clients
- Integrate and automate recurring reports from various marketing and advertising platforms to provide a single view and deliver on target KPIs
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by consistently #winning