Vert is a tight-knit group of passionate, professional, and fun-loving digital marketers headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We’re hoping to onboard a new #Vertbag who can help us streamline our sales & pitch process, get more PR, and drive growth for the agency’s goal to be the most effective, energetic & enjoyable company you will ever work with or for.
This will be a new role for both of us!
We believe enterprise brands are going to continue moving significant marketing investment into the things Vert does best over the coming years. As Marketing & Sales Coordinator, you’ll help stage-manage and keep pace with the drumbeat of external communications & pitching for the organization. We’re looking for a proven self-starter who can pick up the business development torch and run with it.
You will work with virtually all departments at the agency, collaborating to help tell Vert’s story far and wide to existing and prospective clients, partners & staff. As facilitator & coordinator of Vert’s Marketing Committee, you will have a team of industry experts to help formulate & execute the firm’s marketing plans. Reporting to one of our Co-Founders, you will split your time between sales/pitching and helping to execute marketing, employer branding & PR initiatives for the agency.
This person will be responsible for:
- Deploying the messaging of the agency’s story to external audiences
- Coordinating the details of virtually every pitch or RFP we participate in
- Building awareness, traffic & leads for Vert across multiple industries
- Actively managing Vert’s pipeline of new business prospects & opportunities
- Generating new client leads from cold outreach & CRM systems
- Facilitating & supporting the Marketing Committee and its plans & needs
- Planning, managing & accounting for the annual Agency marketing budget
- Representing Vert at industry events, webinars, & other networking opportunities
- Partnering with our Culture Committee to drive recruitment through job fairs & employer branding
- Translating the culture & experience of the agency into strong marketing
This person must be able to:
- Employ learnings from tangible B2B sales experience in the marketing space
- Build an internal sales funnel/process & stack from the ground up
- Operate with immense initiative & in the absence of limited oversight
- Talk to virtually anybody in a room where they don’t know one person
- Catch the tiniest of typos in massive pitch decks & procurement docs
- Participate in sales pitches with C-level leaders at enterprise brands
- Lead internal meetings to facilitate Agency marketing plans
- Riff on the latest trends, case studies & platform developments in digital media
- Think entrepreneurially and contributing positively to Vert’s culture
- Produce exemplary written and oral communications internally & externally
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses & 5% revenue sharing program
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing Education Fund & Scholarships
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture & environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.