Have you ever been scrolling through your Instagram feed and seen an ad featuring something you’d just talked about with a friend? Curious about how these ads are placed or why and how they end up in front of you?
Come join the Vert team as our Digital Media Intern for a chance to go under the hood of digital advertising. This is a part-time, paid position requiring around 20 hours per week of remote work.
You’ll learn the ins and outs of digital marketing and advertising, working with our Digital Media team to help research, analyze, execute and optimize campaigns for an array of clients.
- Proficiency in Excel, with at least a basic knowledge of data analysis and visualization
- Ability to tell stories with numbers: calculating formulas in Excel, representing data in a clear and visual way, and navigating multiple online ad tools
- Great organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Some experience and/or knowledge of social and digital media from a brand perspective
- Ability to think creatively AND analytically (left and right brain)
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to collaborate as a team player, as well as to work independently
- A thirst for knowledge, especially when it comes to mobile and digital technology
- Willingness to ask questions. The ability to communicate effectively is key!
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Develop knowledge of Paid Digital Media Outlets through the lens of data analysis and optimization including:
- Paid Search (Google AdWords & Bing)
- Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Programmatic Media Channels
- Retargeting Platforms
- Analyze data, interpret learnings, and communicate key takeaways and insights to other team members to help fuel strategic recommendations and optimizations
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of SEM strategies across a variety of clients
- Assist Media teams with campaign goal attribution and tracking via Google Analytics, in-platform reporting, and pixel placement
- Assist with Weekly, End-of-Month and End-of-Campaign reports for clients
- Research and build target audiences
- Assist Digital Media team with planning, strategy and implementation of paid media campaigns for a variety of clients based on past campaign data and research
- Keep abreast of relevant industry news and deliver a weekly report to the internal team
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely. Preference will be given to applicants based in the Atlanta area.