Vert is looking to hire a proactive, fast-learner to join our media team as a Paid Digital Media Coordinator. This role will be integral to the ongoing management of our clients’ paid media budgets, campaigns, and ROI.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with Vert’s digital account strategy, brand strategy, and creative teams to tie together all components of paid campaigns and see them through to completion. You’ll be working with promoted social on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Pinterest, paid search across Google/Bing/Yahoo!, programmatic and media tracking, reporting, and attribution.
Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting. You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader who loves statistics, and enjoys presenting ideas and the rationale behind them. You have demonstrated interest and experience in the digital space, preferably with agency experience in Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok), Search Engine Marketing (PPC), and other paid digital media efforts. You also have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging technology trends and are excited about working and growing with a small agency.
- Trafficking, optimizing, and reporting on Vert’s digital media campaigns within Google AdWords, Google Analytics, & Facebook Ads Manager
- Supporting the ideation, planning & targeting for digital media campaigns (SEM/Display/Programmatic/Social) through close collaboration with other Digital Media team members (Supervisor, Strategists, Analysts & Planners)
- Ongoing, proactive, and detail-oriented budget governance through pacing and tracking across multiple campaigns and clients concurrently
- Coordinating with Vert’s Strategy and Creative teams to align on messaging, copy, creative, and targeting for digital media campaigns
- Coordinating with our Analytics & CRM team to facilitate effective, accurate reporting and tracking across campaigns
- Coordinating with our Account Strategy team to ensure information is effectively and proactively communicated to clients in reports, deliverables, and presentations
- Presenting learnings and recommendations to clients on a regular basis
- Compiling weekly raw-data reports, comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and individual media reports for clients
- Working with media vendors, requesting proposals, issuing IOs, trafficking media buys, reconciling spend
- Analyzing results & activity for digital media campaigns by leveraging Microsoft Excel pivot tables, Google Data Studio dashboards, custom reports, etc.
- Negotiating on behalf of clients, always aiming to make the most of their budgets
- Maintaining expertise in emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events, and conferences
- Very organized, naturally motivated, and self-directed with strong time management skills
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with digital/social/mobile reporting tools, advertising platforms (Facebook & Google), and other messaging vehicles/sites/platforms
- Demonstrated experience working with ad-serving platforms such as AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads, Twitter Ads, and others
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind digital marketing and advertising, and the ability to draw conclusions based on performance
- Understanding of the importance of relationship-building across agency disciplines (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy, and New Business)
- Established personal interest in emerging channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
Salary range for this role is $40,000-47,000 per year.
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A hybrid work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment