Vert is looking for a Performance Media Specialist who’s experienced in and passionate about driving performance and direct response for multiple clients across many different industries.
In this role, you will coordinate with other media professionals to drive leads, sales and other digital KPIs across paid search, paid social and programmatic channels. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that Vert is consistently implementing the best strategies to drive quality, efficient traffic, and results for our clients via digital media strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate for this role has 2-4 years of experience in lead generation through paid digital media channels, preferably in an agency setting, with a proven track record of success managing media campaigns with a focus on ecommerce sales and lead generation. They should also possess the ability to understand and communicate all aspects of lead generation – from high-level ideas to the intricacies of lead tracking and lead ingestion with marketing automation tools. This person will collaborate heavily with brand strategists, designers, copywriters, and tracking experts to make sure our campaigns are set up to drive qualified and efficient leads.
This person will be responsible for:
- Managing ecommerce and lead generation campaigns across multiple clients and verticals, ranging from professional services to real estate and everything in between
- Keeping abreast of and proactively recommend new tools, platforms and strategies to drive qualified leads
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure ads and landing pages are set up to drive the highest quality leads
- Educating team members on ecommerce and lead gen best practices
- Coordinating tracking needs to ensure we are passing all lead data to our respective clients
- Optimizing and reporting on campaigns to continue improving and driving results
This person must be able to:
- Develop, optimize, execute and report on ecommerce and lead generation campaigns
- Run paid digital media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, programmatic media, video, and other platforms
- Optimize campaigns to prioritize media channels, placements, bidding strategies, and creative to drive the most efficient and qualified leads for our clients
- Spot insights and communicate them effectively, internally and to clients & partners
- Collaborate with brand strategists, graphic designers, copywriters, and analysts to build, track, optimize, and report on campaigns
- Understand marketing automation and CRM software/tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp
- Understand the lead ingestion process in and out of databases, CRM systems, etc.
- Create, modify and interpret data visualizations, Google Data Studio and Microsoft Excel
- Understand client business goals and possess the ability to translate those goals into campaign objectives
- Understand lead quality needs and be capable of translating that into a media plan and target audiences
- Proactively problem-solve, identifying potential problem areas and recommend and implement solutions
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrate meticulous organizational skills – you’re naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Google Analytics certification
- Google Ads certification
- Knowledge of Shopify, BigCommerce and Google Merchant Center
- Experience working with Kenshoo/Marin/Acquisio/Search Ads 360 and Amazon Advertising is a big plus!
- Experience with Google Shopping
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6 time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & Bulldog 100 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Profit-sharing bonuses & 5% revenue sharing program
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing Education Fund & Scholarships
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture & environment
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely, but the position will likely require at least a part-time presence at Vert HQ in the future, so applicants should be based in or willing to relocate to Atlanta.