Are you a mega-organized problem solver who sees opportunities where others see roadblocks?
Do you take pleasure in helping others succeed, and do your best work when you’re collaborating with a team?
Read on – our Project Management Internship could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Vert is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated Project Management Intern to join our Digital Account Strategy team. This person will support Vert’s functional teams, working to ensure team efficiency, productivity, and happiness while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for!
In this position, you’ll be responsible for working with Vert’s functional teams to manage the ins and outs of the campaigns, projects, and deliverables we execute. Your primary responsibility will be to support our Digital Account Strategy team in keeping projects and deliverables flowing between agency teams and between Vert and our clients in a way that’s effective, efficient, and consistent.
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multi-tasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and is known for her/his ability to knock a proverbial curveball out of the park. If solutions were currency, this person would be headed for the Forbes 400 list. They’re also incredibly passionate about digital marketing and should like knowing a little about a lot of things.
Requirements / Key Skills:
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week, with the possibility of transitioning to 25-30 hours per week based on agency needs & individual performance
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to become knowledgeable about paid media platforms and tactics including paid search, paid social and programmatic media
- Adhere & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Be a relentlessly positive person & relationship builder
- Be a self-starter with the ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Possess the ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Love knowing the ins and outs, the behind-the-scenes, and the nuances of what makes something tick
- Assist the Digital Account Strategy team in the creation and application of project timelines
- Vet and organize assets (fonts, logos, images) and other pertinent information provided by the client
- Leverage Vert’s project management software to keep deliverables and tasks organized and on track
- Take actionable notes during weekly and/or bi-weekly client status calls, ensuring key next steps are captured and disseminated to the internal teams
- Participate in project kickoffs, check-ins and retrospectives to gain a better understanding of the project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Maintain and facilitate efficient, effective communication within and between functional teams
- Maintain and facilitate the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work across all projects
- Assist the Digital Account Strategy team in the hours tracking and budgeting processes