We are looking for a talented, diligent, detail-oriented Social Brand Specialist to join the Vert Digital Brand Strategy team. If you enjoy shifting the status quo, looking for ways to constantly test and improve your work, and finding a perfectly-timed gif, read on.
As a Social Brand Specialist, your job will center around strategic ideas – and a lot of them! You’ll work with others on our Digital Brand Strategy (DBS) team to brainstorm, organize, coordinate, execute and report on a myriad of projects for many of our social clients. Additionally, you’ll be charged with consistently poking holes in what we’re already doing in order to find newer and better ways to drive desired results for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing a brand strategy across the social spectrum, including owned (organic posting), earned (influencers) and paid (media campaigns). They will also be a strong writer who can seamlessly take a client goal, turn it into a strategic concept, and execute that concept without breaking a sweat.
Requirements / Skill Sets
- 2+ years of experience creating and executing social media strategies, ideally in an agency setting
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and delegation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of social content best practices across all channels (including but not limited to all post formats across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with social planning, publishing and analysis platforms
- Experience working with designers to bring strategic ideas to life visually
- Strong understanding of the data and analytics behind a digital strategy, with the ability to draw conclusions and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Basic understanding of digital paid media platforms, including paid social, paid search, and display
- Ability and willingness to explain and advocate for agency work, both internally and with clients
- Experience working with influencers is a plus
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work independently
- Ablility to balance multiple projects at once
- Develop, manage, execute and evolve best-in-class social media and digital marketing strategies
- Conceptualize, communicate and execute strategic, creative, audience-first ideas that translate into copy and visuals that fit a brand’s goals
- Develop and consistently update internal and client-facing planning calendars
- Write copy/content for social media, paid digital media, blog, web and email projects and campaigns
- Execute and oversee social community management for multiple clients
- Participate in meetings and brainstorms, both internally and with clients, including status meetings, creative concept development (brainstorms), recurring planning meetings, and end-of-period or end-of-campaign recaps
- Support and collaborate with Vert’s Design and Media teams to build out visual assets and copy for social/digital projects and ensure that messaging, strategy, goals and creative are consistent across a brand’s entire digital presence
- Execute ongoing performance reporting and analysis to identify insights and trends around audiences, platforms and content