Do you pride yourself on your Instagram captions? Tend to be the first to know about the next big meme or hashtag? Have a knack for capturing an audience’s attention? Read on – Vert is searching for a stellar storyteller.
As our Social Content Intern, you’ll work directly with our digital brand strategy and design teams to transform the needs, goals and voices of our clients’ brands into engaging content that resonates with consumers. You’ll focus on social, but also be heavily involved in cross-channel messaging strategies. Above all else, you’ll be responsible for spinning up story-driven content to catch the eyes and interest of consumers, ultimately helping to drive business goals.
- Assist in the creation of original content, primarily for social channels, that adheres to brand guidelines, platform best practices, and client goals
- Manage brand communities through proactive and reactive engagement with consumers
- Research and recommend fresh ideas for content based on digital and cultural trends, as well as competitor activity and owned insights
- Participate in brainstorms and be relentlessly proactive about pitching new ideas, aiming to shift the status quo on a daily basis
Curiosity, creativity, organizational skills, and proactivity are your keys to success. You’ll have the opportunity to produce real work for many different brands and in many unique formats, but experience with and/or interest in food & beverage or real estate is a huge plus!
Additionally, our ideal candidate will:
- Be an imaginative creator, a fast learner, an innovative risk-taker, and a great storyteller
- Care as much about the people on the receiving end of these stories as they care about telling them
- Be well-versed in all the ins and outs of popular social media networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest (just to name a few)
- Be interested in the math, numbers and data that exist behind the scenes of any lovely and well-written post
- Enjoy being an early adopter, always among the first of their friends to know about the next big thing (whether that’s hidden features in the newest iOS or the story behind a trending hashtag)
- Be able to work on a team and independently
- Crave feedback and checkpoints throughout the creative process
- Appreciate – no, cherish – proper grammar and spelling
- Be insanely detail- and deadline-oriented
- Be an insatiable learner, proactively seeking out knowledge and inspiration on an ongoing basis
- Approach their work with a relentlessly positive mentality
We’ll also pull back the curtain and introduce you to the processes and people who bring great digital campaigns and projects to life at Vert. We’re a full-service agency, so you’ll get to explore elements of account strategy, the methodology behind creative, effective digital design and development, and the intricacies of paid digital media campaigns.
This is a paid, hourly position. You’ll work 20-30 hours per week in our Atlanta (Morningside) office.