Are you a creative thinker who feels right at home on today’s most popular social platforms? Do you have a knack for crafting compelling content and captions? Are you ready to defend your stance on the Oxford comma?
If so, read on — our Social Media Strategy Internship could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Vert is searching for a motivated and curious Social Media Strategy Intern to join our Digital Brand Strategy team. This person will support strategists and copywriters in developing best-in-class strategies, ideas, and messaging for clients across the digital and social spectrum. This is a part-time, paid position requiring 15-20 hours per week of remote work.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for brainstorming new and exciting ideas for our clients and drafting thoughtful, creative copy across a variety of social and digital channels (organic and paid). You’ll assist with competitive research projects, end-of-month and end-of-campaign reporting, influencer research, community management, and more.
Our ideal candidate can quickly jump from project to project, has no shortage of ideas, and is up-to-date on the latest and greatest social media and digital trends. They should also be an excellent collaborator, as they will work closely with other teams (like designers, project managers, etc), throughout their internship period.
- Be an imaginative creator, a fast learner, and a great storyteller
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with and affinity for all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be a self-starter with the ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire/ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
- Proactivity and a willingness to ask questions and seek out feedback
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Draft, plan, and produce content for a variety of clients on Facebook and Instagram
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions with the Brand Strategy and Design teams
- Research, source, and propose influencers for digital campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance for organic social clients
- Assist with community management on Facebook and Instagram
- Perform competitive research and analyses as needed
- Draft copy for paid media platforms, blogs, emails, etc.
- Organize production assets for clients and internal teams
- Prepare ad mocks and final deliverables to present to clients
Additional Notes: We’re currently working remotely and expect some or all of this individual’s onboarding to occur remotely. Preference will be given to applicants based in the Atlanta area.