If you’re a problem solver, a dot connector, and a master collaborator – read on! You could be our next Account Strategy Manager.
Vert is searching for a highly organized ‘people person’ to join our Digital Account Strategy team. This person will serve as the primary liaison between Vert and key clients, leading strategy and internal planning while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for!
In this position, you’ll think strategically about building and maintaining agency-client relationships that leverage our expertise to drive meaningful business results. You’ll be responsible for working with Vert’s functional teams to manage the ins and outs of the campaigns, projects, and deliverables we execute, from contracts and timelines to insights and optimizations.
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multi-tasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and is known for her/his ability to knock a proverbial curveball out of the park. If solutions were currency, this person would be headed for the Forbes 400 list. They’re also incredibly passionate about digital marketing, ideally with 2+ years of real-world experience, and like knowing a little about a lot of things.
- Serve as a “digital business consultant” for clients, identifying ways to use digital platforms & strategies to achieve business goals
- Collaborate with clients in the planning and implementation of digital marketing plans
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the client
- Coordinate with key external partners, including media vendors, partner agencies, etc.
- Work with all Vert internal teams to ensure client projects are completed on time and on budget with the best quality work
- Review and guide creative development of a project from concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Analyze marketing data and provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients, utilizing tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and customer reporting platforms
- Track time as needed for projects & reconcile hours/deliverables
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in account and/or project management, preferably with another advertising or marketing agency
- Maintain knowledge + be the enforcer for client’s guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding and promotional material development
- Possess a thorough understanding of client accounts’ product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position
- Possess a thorough understanding of paid media platforms and tactics including paid search, paid social and programmatic media
- Experience working with creative teams on asset coordination
- Lead, adhere & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Be a relentlessly positive person & relationship builder
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full time salary