Vert is a growing, independent strategic marketing & communications agency committed to shifting the status quo for our clients. We’re mobile-first, digitally focused, and cleverly poised at the intersection of data and creativity.
To do great work, we need scalable, smooth-as-butter systems and processes – which is why we’re looking for an Traffic Manager to join our Atlanta-based team.
This could be you if:
- You’re insanely organized and 100% fluent in the languages of project plans, timelines, spreadsheets, and Gantt charts
- You think about work (and maybe life) as one giant game of chess, and you’re skilled at playing & improving your game
- You’re a pro at sorting out priorities, trading in solutions, and clearly and concisely communicating even the most complex ideas and updates
- You welcome a challenge, identify risks early and don’t shy away from a difficult conversation if it means delivering a better end product
- You have demonstrated experience managing projects, people, resources, delivery and/or accounts in a digital agency setting
- You have a keen penchent for the details (so much that the misspelling in this sentence drives you up a wall)
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in digital marketing. They are capable of creating and implementing simple, clear systems to maintain and improve agency operations. They have experience in/awareness of a variety of project management methodologies and enjoy pulling from different sources to build custom solutions. They also get really, really excited about helping others do great work and delivering best-in-class solutions and results for clients. This role is roughly 50% client-facing (billable) and 50% internally-focused (nonbillable).
This person will be responsible for:
- Working closely with development, creative, media, and analytics teams to deliver work that is high-quality, goal-oriented, on time, and on budget
- End-to-end management of client engagements alongside agency leadership and the account strategy team, including project planning, scope and budget definition and translation, resource allocation, QA, delivery, and maintenance
- Supporting functional teams in ongoing prioritization and time management through prioritization lists/matrices, standups, etc.
- Proactively communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders, mitigating and managing risk, and working to identify and resolve issues and problems to ensure project success
- Owning Vert’s task management and time tracking systems and best practices
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and best practices for project planning (timelines, etc.) and quality assurance (QA)
- Monitoring burn rate across all projects and work with client leads and/or functional teams to address over- or under-delivery as needed
- Facilitating communication between client stakeholders and agency subject matter experts, communicating on behalf of the agency and functional teams when needed
- Guiding career growth of junior team members through management of direct reports as well as cross-team mentorship and guidance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Agency and/or in-house marketing or product team experience (preferably digital, with experience working on media campaigns and/or web builds)
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing and project management, with plenty of opinions on where the industry’s headed
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A “remote-first” work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Flexible hybrid office/WFH policy + monthly expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment