Marketing Analytics Coordinator (Part-Time)
Vert is looking for a Marketing Analytics Coordinator (Part-Time) to help us scale & streamline our data & analytics practice. The goal for this role is to help us organize, analyze, and translate complex data to drive meaningful results and growth for the agency and our clients. If you are a logical thinker, are solid at statistics, love marketing and automation, and thrive on finding insights buried in the data, this position could be right for you!
In this role, you will collaborate across agency departments; provide support on conversion growth & attribution for a variety of clients and channels; identify opportunities for A/B testing, and manage the setup, troubleshooting, and analysis of our clients’ digital marketing performance via reporting dashboards to identify opportunities in the data.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated and excited about marketing and analytics. You likely consider yourself a “marketer” first and “data analyst” second. You will work to deliver custom dashboards to support our clients’ integrated marketing campaigns. You will use a variety of analytics, ad, and tag management platforms to solve tracking and reporting problems for our clients and agency teams. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of tools that boost power and efficiency of data analysis and reporting.
- Performing data analysis on marketing campaigns and making recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness – reading “between the lines” on what drives measurable business results
- Extracting, cleaning, transforming, and visualizing data with the purpose of monitoring and optimizing business metrics
- Identifying A/B test opportunities and reporting on the effectiveness of those tests
- Assisting client and team with complex tracking setups and integrations
- Paying insanely, ridiculous amounts of attention to the details of a campaign, its goals, targeting, and how it drives conversions
- Compiling comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual, and project-based/ad-hoc analytics reports for clients
- Integrating and automating recurring reports from various marketing and advertising platforms to provide a single view and deliver on target KPIs
- Building strong & trusted relationships with our team, clients, and partners
- 1- 2 years of data analysis experience, preferably in the context of an agency and/or a marketing team (internships count!)
- Experience analyzing and translating actionable business insights from eCommerce platforms, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytical tools
- Ability to confidently communicate correlations of sales data and ROI
- Strong communication skills paired with a solid eye for key metrics and trends – you’ll need to spot insights and present them effectively
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with team members across agency disciplines (Account, Creative, Development, Strategy, Media, and New Business)
- Meticulous organizational skills – you’re naturally motivated, self-directed and very deadline-driven
- Experience with data modeling tools and can showcase examples of deriving insights from the data
- Additional qualifications that would be helpful include: Google Analytics certification, experience with SQL and data cleaning/manipulation, and knowledge of the tracking and reporting capabilities of advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, ad serving tools (e.g. Sizmek, GDN), and other related technologies.
This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week) with a pay range of $15-20/hour. Vert embraces a hybrid work model, so some work will be completed remotely and some from our Atlanta office. This role has the opportunity to transition to full-time based on performance.
If you are excited about this role but don’t have all of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We hire people, not resumes, and don’t want one line in a job description to prevent us from finding the next valuable addition to our team.
Vertbag Perks & Benefits for full-time roles
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A hybrid work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided, and this role may be fully remote for the right candidate
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment