If you’re a problem solver, a dot connector, and a master collaborator – read on! You could be our next Project Coordinator.
Vert is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated Project Coordinator to join our Account Strategy team. This person will serve as the primary liaison between Vert’s functional teams, working to ensure team efficiency, productivity, profitability, and success while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for!
In this position, you’ll think strategically about building and maintaining agency-client relationships that leverage our expertise to drive meaningful business results. You’ll be responsible for working with Vert’s functional teams to manage the ins and outs of the campaigns, projects, and deliverables we execute, from contracts and timelines to insights and optimizations. Your primary responsibility will be to keep projects and deliverables flowing between agency teams and between Vert and our clients in a way that’s effective, efficient, and consistent.
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multi-tasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and is known for their ability to knock a proverbial curveball out of the park. If solutions were currency, this person would be headed for the Forbes 400 list. They’re also incredibly passionate about digital marketing, ideally with 2+ years of real-world experience, and like knowing a little about a lot of things.
- 2+ years experience in account and/or project management, in a digital agency setting, or preferably both. Experience working on digital media (advertising) campaigns is a huge plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge and/or willingness to become knowledgeable about paid media platforms and tactics including paid search paid social and programmatic media
- Experience working with creative teams on asset coordination
- Experience juggling competing for priorities with limited resources
- Self-motivation. Able to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
- Ensure client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to agency and clients’ quality standards
- Directly support Vert’s functional teams in the planning and implementation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Provide proactive, strategic advocacy and guidance to clients and functional teams to facilitate consistently high-quality, efficient work by subject matter experts
- Promote ongoing cross-team collaboration by leading project kickoffs, scheduling project check-ins (on an as-needed basis), and bridging the communication gap across teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, making sure key milestones and/or deliverables are being met for all
- Proactively identify challenges and present possible solutions to the rest of the team
- Maintain and facilitate efficient, effective communication within and between functional teams
- Maintain and facilitate the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work
Vertbag Perks & Benefits
Join an award-winning team, named one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest places to work, and 6-time honorees of both the Inc. 5000 & UGA Bulldog 100 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- A hybrid work model: We have an Atlanta-based office we love, but how and when you use it is largely employee-guided
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- No pre-set vacation or PTO limitations
- Monthly WFH/Office hybrid expense stipend
- Continuing education fund & scholarship program
- Competitive employer-contributed Health Insurance + 401(K)
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office along Zonolite Park in the Morningside neighborhood
- A vibrant, non-competitive, friendly & respectful culture and environment