If you’re a problem solver, a dot connector, and a master collaborator – read on! You could be our next Project Coordinator.
Vert is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated Project Coordinator to join our Digital Account Strategy team. This person will serve as the primary liaison between Vert’s functional teams, working to ensure team efficiency, productivity, profitability and happiness while maintaining the great customer service we’ve become known for!
In this position, you’ll think strategically about building and maintaining agency-client relationships that leverage our expertise to drive meaningful business results. You’ll be responsible for working with Vert’s functional teams to manage the ins and outs of the campaigns, projects, and deliverables we execute, from contracts and timelines to insights and optimizations. Your primary responsibility will be to keep projects and deliverables flowing between agency teams and between Vert and our clients in a way that’s effective, efficient, and consistent.
Our ideal candidate is a pro at multi-tasking, can think about the nitty-gritty and the big picture at the same time, and is known for her/his ability to knock a proverbial curveball out of the park. If solutions were currency, this person would be headed for the Forbes 400 list. They’re also incredibly passionate about digital marketing, ideally with 2+ years of real-world experience, and like knowing a little about a lot of things.
- Ensure client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to agency and clients’ quality standards
- Directly support Vert’s functional teams in the planning and implementation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Promote ongoing cross-team collaboration by leading project kickoffs, scheduling project check-ins (on an as-needed basis) and bridging the communication gap across teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, making sure key milestones and/or deliverables are being met for all
- Proactively identify challenges and present possible solutions to the rest of the team
- Maintain and facilitate efficient, effective communication within and between functional teams
- Maintain and facilitate the agency QA process to ensure the ongoing production and delivery of high quality, accurate work across all projects
- Stay up to speed on the status of projects, as well as team and individual bandwidth, to continually set and reset expectations both internally and with clients
- Provide support in the invoicing, hours tracking, and budgeting processes
- Know the ins and outs of agency-client partnerships, including supporting in the creation, management, and defense of Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding agency deliverables and scopes of work
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- 2+ years experience in account and/or project management, in a digital agency setting, or preferably both. Experience working on digital media (advertising) campaigns is a huge plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledgeable and/or willingness to become knowledgeable about paid media platforms and tactics including paid search, paid social and programmatic media
- Experience working with creative teams on asset coordination
- Experience juggling competing priorities with limited resources
- Lead, adhere & uphold our evolving agency workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving
- Be a relentlessly positive person & relationship builder
- Self-motivated. Able to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Possess the ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly-paced environment
Compensation: Based on experience
Commitment: Full time salary