Anywhere (formerly known as Realogy) is the largest owned brokerage for residential real estate in the United States. In 2020, they began looking for a real estate digital marketing agency to help them drive qualified leads to their agents. They wanted to attract individuals 55+ interested in buying or selling a home. Anywhere chose Vert to lead paid media strategy, creative digital media design, development, and business insights for the AARP Real Estate Benefits program.
Vert researched and defined ideal target audiences using 1st-party and 3rd-party data sources. This included building numerous, customized audience lists and Special Ad Audiences using AARP’s proprietary data sets and mapping those files through LiveRamp to our paid digital media platforms.
In order to maximize results for this campaign, Vert engaged the following services for this project:
- UX/UI, design, build, and deployment for overall website and conversion-focused landing pages
- Full funnel paid media across numerous ad channels
- Custom email design and development for AARP’s owned audiences
- Video, display, native, social, search ads working in concert
- Detailed reporting at every step of the real estate journey
- API integrations with Anywhere to provide daily updates from their proprietary system to inform our media optimizations
This campaign resulted in a significant increase in digital lead generation for the AARP Real Estate Program from Anywhere. There were 8,806 new lead signups from digital ad channels. The percentage of qualified leads that were referred to a real estate agent to continue with the home buying process was 18%, with 46 home closings attributed to digital ad efforts.